Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Secondary colors in team games?

OP TheGiffHimself

This has been brought up a few times but it needs some recognition because I think it's a good small detail that could be added. I remember Halo 2 had it and it was just a small detail I liked. It shouldn't be an issue if someone had some red stripes on blue armor or vice versa and the other team has a big red name above their head.
It worked just fine in Destiny when you could be whatever color you wanted to be and it was still easy to tell the teams apart.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
I like this idea, and it wouldn't require much work on 343's end to implement.
They should just allow it because they already do it with white and a few other colors (yellow, blue, red etc..)

i dont want free for all colors. Keep it red vs blue with a little personal flair.
That would be nice. It would also be great if the team colors did not blend into the backgrounds sometimes.
Halo definitely needs to take a page out of destiny's book and let us keep our colors.
Would be nice but i highly doubt 343 will spend the extra bit of time to make that happen.
it needs to stay red V blue, but i do agree instead of white letting us pick what color we want that to be
Worked fine in Halo 2 so I don't see why we cant have it, even 3 let us change the colour band around our leg.
SOLR wrote:
They should just allow it because they already do it with white and a few other colors (yellow, blue, red etc..)

i dont want free for all colors. Keep it red vs blue with a little personal flair.
This ^^^. More than just the visor color please