Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Secret Skins in Halo 5

OP GoodGuyHarps

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I recently have been playing a game of Firefight with every different skin. But as I was looking, I noticed in the customization tab and when you go to each certain weapon there is a (example 20/20) in the top left. I found that even though I have unlocked all reqs, completed Target master, obtained the 343 ice and fire, purchased every single HCS pack, and got sticker shock from the loot crate. I still have, 7 missing AR, 3 missing BR, 1 missing DMR and SMG, and 7 missing Magnum skins. Now I know some that I don’t have. I wasn’t able to get the Yellow and gray 343 skins, not do I work at 343 so I don’t have the full set of orange and gray unicorn skins. I also don’t have grassroots or Microsoft tournament skins for the battle rifle. That clears up BR, DMR, and SMG. But for AR and Magnum, that leaves 5 missing skins that I can’t remember. Does anyone know of these skins and possibly how to obtain them? I’m an unhealthy halo completionist and I’d really like to get all that I can excluding the 343 skins. Thanks to anyone that can help.
I'm pretty sure you have to work at 343 to obtain them.
Yeah, I think there are 2 different sets of 343 skins. There are skins you can't unlock but are in the game. The only reason I know about them is modders in forge. They have found skins in the game you cannot unlock because they aren't in the req pool.
true, but there are more.
It wouldn't happen to be the country flags, would it? Thats my input, because I know we can't have them
Regice554 wrote:
It wouldn't happen to be the country flags, would it? Thats my input, because I know we can't have them
You know that might be it because they are technically in the files of the game.
Do you have all the HCS organization skins (EG, Optic, etc)? Some of them aren't available anymore like CLG for example.
or splyce
i got that almost last second, and they're not available anymore.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Do you have all the HCS organization skins (EG, Optic, etc)? Some of them aren't available anymore like CLG for example.
Yes I have every single one including E.G. OPTIC and CLG
there are so many others then you think.
That would be pretty cool to have every skin in the game, that's odd there are more but I'm sure it's probably like the 343 day where you matched with them and won and get a skin
It's gotta be those 343i skins...
ouv wrote:
That would be pretty cool to have every skin in the game, that's odd there are more but I'm sure it's probably like the 343 day where you matched with them and won and get a skin
I’m pretty sure I have all the skins. I have that matching 343 skin (ice unicorn) as well as featured by 343 (fire unicorn) so yeah.
ouv wrote:
I’m pretty sure I have all the skins. I have that matching 343 skin (ice unicorn) as well as featured by 343 (fire unicorn) so yeah.
and the first 343 skins? yellow and black
man57er19 wrote:
ouv wrote:
and the first 343 skins? yellow and black
I was unfortunately out of town during the short time those were in req packs unfortunately.
Skin CLG?
Skin Allegiance?
Skin Optic Gaming?
Skin Team Envyus?

Other team buy in Store.

Skin 343 Industries?
Skin Unicorn Fist?
Skin BR Word of Mouth?
Skin Sticker Shock?
Skin Ice Unicorn?
Skin Fire Unicorn?

I made a list of REQ cards unavailable: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/list-of-req-cards-unavailable/8f5c324e-6719-44a4-a43b-d49083fae8bf/posts?page=1#post4
Natpars wrote:
Skin CLG?
Skin Allegiance?
Skin Optic Gaming?
Skin Team Envyus?

Other team buy in Store.

Skin 343 Industries?
Skin Unicorn Fist?
Skin BR Word of Mouth?
Skin Sticker Shock?
Skin Ice Unicorn?
Skin Fire Unicorn?

I made a list of REQ cards unavailable: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/list-of-req-cards-unavailable/8f5c324e-6719-44a4-a43b-d49083fae8bf/posts?page=1#post4
I have all of these except unicorn fist and word of mouth
Might be the country flags?...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2