Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Sell Reqs Tool Is Back

OP McSick90

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Developer of the chrome extension that allowed you to sell reqs. It finally got approved again after many months. Just thought I would let you all know.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sell-reqs-tool/ifnmllpebfhkkpihacgmnpkjflmdajpn
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
There also needs to be an option to buy multiple packs with req points. This one pack at a time crap sucks when you have enough for 30+ packs lying around.
There also needs to be an option to buy multiple packs with req points. This one pack at a time crap sucks when you have enough for 30+ packs lying around.
I could probably add that to the extension.
Thanks for bringing the tool back! I'm sure a LOT of people appreciate it.
McSick90 wrote:
I could probably add that to the extension.
You, sir are amazing. MS needs more people like you.
Buying, selling.... Who thought it would be a great idea to only allow single transactions? It's almost as if some of the 'common sense' things were just completely overlooked.
My "sell reqs tool" Chrome extension never stopped working. Was it that it wasn't available to download anymore, but people that still had it could still use it?

I did notice that within the last week or so that the icon changed.
My "sell reqs tool" Chrome extension never stopped working. Was it that it wasn't available to download anymore, but people that still had it could still use it?

It had a cease and desist order on it, so it was pulled from Chrome. Anybody who previously had it downloaded was able to keep it.
Uuv wrote:

It had a cease and desist order on it, so it was pulled from Chrome. Anybody who previously had it downloaded was able to keep it.
Makes sense.
WOW! Thank you so much!
YES. This makes me happy
el fénix oscuro <p> </ p>
el fénix oscuro
YuryBoykaS117 - Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then paste the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
OP, thanks so much. This is awesome! I love the extension, and use it regularly.

I liked that suggestion someone made about buying multiple packs at one time - that would be pretty convenient, and I've wanted that exact feature for a while.
I had no idea this ever existed! This is the best thing in the world! Thank you so much OP!!!
Thanks OP, great to finally sell the 20K of REQs since last time I culled them with a script haha
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Uuv wrote:

cease and desist order?
Now I am curious from whom??
Nice tool. Selling 200+ Gambit: Assists one at a time feels like I am being punished for something
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2