Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Selling a REQ card and then the points disappear

OP KILL allHumans5

Sometimes I notice I'll sell a REQ card and then the points are added to my pot and then immediately the points disappear. It happens at least once a day. I recorded it a few times. Anybody ever notice that?
Sometimes I notice I'll sell a REQ card and then the points are added to my pot and then immediately the points disappear. It happens at least once a day. I recorded it a few times. Anybody ever notice that?
It happens all the time to everybody but don't worry you get your points back after playing a match or resetting the game. Sometimes you can buy a req pack like a gold req pack and they give you the gold req pack but they also give you back the 10,000 reqs but they won't let you spend that 10,000 extra reqs and after playing a match or resetting the game that 10,000 will be gone. Its just a harmless gitch.
You could try selling REQs here on Waypoint. I just tried and saw my point counter go up immediately, and there is an extension for Google Chrome that allows you to sell multiple at once.
JB Linken wrote:
You could try selling REQs here on Waypoint. I just tried and saw my point counter go up immediately, and there is an extension for Google Chrome that allows you to sell multiple at once.
Yeah I have the sell reqs tool makes it way easier
Yes I see it a lot too
It happens to everyone. Some say it's a glitch but, I think it's 343's way of punishing you for selling to many.
Its not a glitch its a communication lag between their server and your xbox. The same way the reloading lag happens where your character auto reloads by itself after you reload once. Its aresult of the garbage dedicated servers they used for halo 5 to save money.
This happens to me all the time.
iMaeMae wrote:
This happens to me all the time.
Happens to me as well. It's nothing more than annoying bug, OP.
What annoys me is when I try to sell a REQ boost directly after opening the pack and it won't let me because I guess it hasn't registered yet. I usually have to wait a minute or two before it shows up in my REQ collection to sell it.