1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Soo I haven't been able to sell reqs after opening a pack ? Has anyone else had this happen? It would be especially annoying, for someone who doesn't play warzone and is just trying to get cosmetic items.
Try doing a hard reset. That might clear up the issue. Though there may be a problem with the server not allowing you to sell the reqs.
Whenever you buy a REQ pack, you have to give the items time to "settle in". After a game or two, you should be able to sell them like normal.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Whenever you buy a REQ pack, you have to give the items time to "settle in". After a game or two, you should be able to sell them like normal.
I just opened my daily pack and was able to sell the cards straight away from within the pack.
HaXoR73 wrote:
I didn't have to do that before. I could sell them right away usually. It's just annoying because if a bunch pile up then I have to go online to sell in multiples
HaXoR73 wrote:
I didn't have to do that before. I could sell them right away usually. It's just annoying because if a bunch pile up then I have to go online to sell in multiples
Sadly that's the only way. Lets hope in future Halo games they implement a slider to mass sell items.
HaXoR73 wrote:
It happens to me a lot with certain items that I sell the most. For example, I get an Arrow of Time (the tier-3 Sniper Rifle) and I try to sell it, but it doesn't let me. Therefore I have to wait for a couple of minutes or play a single matchmaking session so I may sell it like normal.
Try doing a hard reset. That might clear up the issue. Though there may be a problem with the server not allowing you to sell the reqs.
I will try that tonight but it's inconsistent lol like the reqs I want to keep will let me sell. The ones I don't want won't let me, it's like it knows which ones I want or something
HaXoR73 wrote:
Sadly that's the only way. Lets hope in future Halo games they implement a slider to mass sell items.
Yea hopefully be a lot easier and not everyone has a labtop or computer to use. Soo some can't even use the chrome plug in
The problem isn't that much of an issue because you can just go into your collections section and sell the req there. This doesn't really make the game any dfferent other then having to leave the pack opening and going into your collections. It doesn't take that long to switch screens or restart your Xbox.
Just a minor glitch, (as halo 5 has many of) its not a big deal
Graz34 wrote:
The problem isn't that much of an issue because you can just go into your collections section and sell the req there. This doesn't really make the game any dfferent other then having to leave the pack opening and going into your collections. It doesn't take that long to switch screens or restart your Xbox.
I'm trying to buy packs and sell the reqs I don't want in between games. If I have to go to my collection to sell them I won't have enough time before my next game. I want to be playing the game not selling Reqs I don't want
Just a minor glitch, (as halo 5 has many of) its not a big deal
Yea there are a lot of glitches that may be small separately but they all add to lower the total experience for the player. Seeing as req packs are a big part of their game would think they could fix this
I have it happen on occasion to me. I usually do my selling through Waypoint with the google plug-in in batches so I avoid having that glitch happen anymore.
WolfMan847 wrote:
I have it happen on occasion to me. I usually do my selling through Waypoint with the google plug-in in batches so I avoid having that glitch happen anymore.
Yea I do that too but when I'm playing want to just be able to open a pack and sell what I don't want in between games. It never happened to me before but lately it's been pretty bad.
WolfMan847 wrote:
Yea I do that too but when I'm playing want to just be able to open a pack and sell what I don't want in between games. It never happened to me before but lately it's been pretty bad.
Makes sense. I have found that usually if I am able to sell one and move the items over all the sudden I can sell others again. Not really the fix that there should be, but at least its a workaround that works most of the time.
For me, every once in a while, some reqs just won't sell, and like others have said, it takes a game or two for them to actually show up.
For me, every once in a while, some reqs just won't sell, and like others have said, it takes a game or two for them to actually show up.
Yea I know eventually you can sell them it just takes play time away from the game. I wish could buy specific items or at least not get certain items soo often. I almost never get wasps or temple wraiths in silver packs. I play a lot of firefight and they are my favorite vehicles to use
Just let them pile up in your collection then use the Google chrome extension to sell in bulk. That is what I do now.
I have nine Platinum packs... If we match in a game send me a quick message in game saying I see you or something (so I can verify we did match) and a friend request so I can gift you a pack. You don't have to keep me as a "friend" as I am a solo player.
Yea I know eventually you can sell them it just takes play time away from the game. I wish could buy specific items or at least not get certain items soo often. I almost never get wasps or temple wraiths in silver packs. I play a lot of firefight and they are my favorite vehicles to use
Or be able to pick certain reqs to sell immediately so you would just get points instead of the card
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2