Skip to main content
Look sensitivity has felt very different ever since the new season started. Has anyone else noticed this? Normally i have vertical sens higher than horizontal, but now I've had to make it much lower. This is kind of disappointing because i had just found some settings I was very comfortable with.
Your sensitivity will feel different depending on what server you're on, and if you have heavy aim during the current match.
The new season isn’t the reason your sensitivity settings might feel off.
It’s all about connection & heavy aim too. If you’re on a server that isn’t local to you then you’re aim might feel a bit clunky or slow. When you’re playing on a local server everything should feel a lot smoother and more normal.

There isn’t too much you can do about this.
TheDonCJG wrote:
It’s all about connection & heavy aim too. If you’re on a server that isn’t local to you then you’re aim might feel a bit clunky or slow. When you’re playing on a local server everything should feel a lot smoother and more normal.

You can manually set your server preferences. It may just cost you speed of matchmaking
MorseyBaby wrote:
TheDonCJG wrote:

You can manually set your server preferences. It may just cost you speed of matchmaking
Even when switching your search preference to balanced or focused it still gives bad servers. Changing off of expanded doesnt make to much of a difference connection wise. I'm gig speed 30ping and I still get horrible servers daily on focused.