2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 19
kind of wish they would opt for practicality in general. That is what was so great about Halo, it was scifi but at the same time it was similar to a modern military with armor being designed to cater to a specific need or function within the military industrial complex. now its like they design armor simply to look good but it kind of flops in that regard. I just got the security helmet which at first I thought "oh sweet an armor I remember being pretty cool" then I tried it on and I saw it resembled a bug.....they butchered it's slimness.
Pink Sword. And a ballerina armour. And when the Gravity hammer gets here make a wand variant of it. XD
The new skins are kind of lame... but I NEEEDSSSS THEMMM
Halokid003 wrote:
I think some of the new weapon skins are cool but I've noticed that we currently lack any kind of practical skins like say a woodland variant or an artic variant. What are your thoughts.
Agreed. I like all of these fancy skins, but some practical ones would be nice.
The teeth skin from halo 4 would be pretty great. (but for all of the weapons)
Ka Five wrote:
Ka Five wrote:
Ms x Moxxi wrote:
halo has always being a serious type of franchise when coming to multiplayer but a -Yoinking!- pizza slice skin turns this game more to F***** cod
Someone doesn't remember giant soccer balls, Scarab guns, armor effects, or Grunt Birthday Party.
And golf clubs.
GOLF CLUUUUBS.

And Action Sack in general.
Or more than half of the stuff allies and enemies said in campaign.

Don't make me teabag you!
Tale of Flipyap
You shot me fool!
I'm not going to kiss you in front of everyone!
That one army trooper from Reach that asks what it's like to be a Spartan
And of course, haboodigaboodigoogoo.

You guys also forgot about kill balls and giant dice
BBT2014 wrote:
That would be insanely boring...

If they're going to add camos they may as well be fun and interesting right?...

Would you really want a snow camo?...

I'm not against the idea but I prefer req camos to stand out :3
They have woodland and tundra skin vehicles, so why not have weapon skins to match?
There should be a teddy bear skin i'd waste all my money gold packs for it
Pink Sword. And a ballerina armour. And when the Gravity hammer gets here make a wand variant of it. XD
You sir have a great imagination.
Sayburn wrote:
national flags would be cool
Good idea, that actually would be really cool.
If this happens, I am gonna 'Little Bunny FooFoo' my way through Grifball.
FL Crysis wrote:
I agree. I also would like a cat skin. kthxbai.
Cheetah print would be fantastic.
I'm more of a zebra print kind of girl.

Purple zebra stripes plz.
Purple Zebra stripes? That would be fantastic!
If I want logical or tactical skins I will use something closer to the default. If I am playing something for extended periods of time I want to see odd weapon skins for my personal entertainment.
There should be an octopus skin that is only unlocked once you get a Killtastrophe. Get it, octo, as in eight, because Killtastrophe is eight kills....
well played.
If only they would add glow skins,
This is going to go downhill... COD became disgustingly childish when they started releasing ridiculous skins.
I would be happy with a Halo Reach MA37-ICWS assault rifle add-on. Like to select which variant era assault rifle you want to use.
There should be an octopus skin that is only unlocked once you get a Killtastrophe. Get it, octo, as in eight, because Killtastrophe is eight kills....
I really like this idea. I think they should have one for ever medal, 2-10. why don't they also add the all the skins form halo 4? I miss my dmr and pistol skin form halo 4.
a Steelers skin. Would be good
Close enough?
Sayburn wrote:
national flags would be cool
Good idea, that actually would be really cool.
A long as the Aussie AR has a Kangaroo and the New Zealand AR has a Kiwi on it, because both flags look very similar to someone who doesn't know the difference.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 19