6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 19
Ka Five wrote:
a Steelers skin. Would be good
Close enough?
I was thinking that!
They're unique and I really like them but it probs wouldn't be too hard to add generic camos but I do like the idea of national flags.
I loved that AR skin in the last Halo 4 update. With the blood over the barrel.
lol woodland would make it feel like cod...idk why, good idea none the less
I wish it would let you create your own design
I do like how they're adding Mister Chief and Spicy Locke skins.
Yeah it's look awesome nice and more new coming up !!!!
All I have to say is "'MURICA!!!!!!"
If we could get skins on all the guns we could get some RVB skins

Shotgun- Sarge themed
Suppressor- Griff themed
Energy sword- tucker themed (though that be a bit difficult to do)
Assault Rifle- Caboose themed

and so on.
I just think that is way too many weapon skins.
Why so serious?

The more laughing I do the better. It's a game after all.
I'd love an arctic skin as well.
I'm requesting lambskin! I want it to feel more natural. Maybe like an uber squishy rainbow skin too. I want it to be special while I'm tea bagging.

Teee Bag Mafia
Zimrino wrote:
I loved that AR skin in the last Halo 4 update. With the blood over the barrel.
The game is rated T now so the only red we will be getting is pizza sauce.
It's almost like 343 forgot we are mad about lack of playlists and diversity in maps. But these skins are just not... enough. 343 are trying to make jokes which is fine but too many jokes and then they start to become not funny...
It's almost like 343 forgot we are mad about lack of playlists and diversity in maps. But these skins are just not... enough. 343 are trying to make jokes which is fine but too many jokes and then they start to become not funny...
It isn't that they forgot, it's the fact that these items were planned for the update and everyone started getting pissed off two weeks before the update actually came out because the preview revealed that next to nothing we want is in this update outside of two "new" maps and the Halo 2 BR.
No wonder The United Rebel Front thinks they can stand up to the UNSC. I'm sorry They need to drop this multiplayer is canon stuff if they are going to have confetti gun skins and turquoise Spartans.. What future military would actually allow this. More canonical skins and Armor would be great
The skins really grow on you at first I wasn't sure about moving away from military type skins but I think 343 have really got most of the skins to not feel cheesy and kept them class.
I do not accept a freaking Pizza skin in a Halo game. This is not CS:GO with 1000 different stupid colourful weapon skins. These new skins are straight up ridiculous and ugly. It looks like a clown threw up over those weapons. It's a disgrace to the Halo franchise. People seem to love those skins but they are straight up ridiculous.
I do not accept a freaking Pizza skin in a Halo game. This is not CS:GO with 1000 different stupid colourful weapon skins. These new skins are straight up ridiculous and ugly. It looks like a clown threw up over those weapons. It's a disgrace to the Halo franchise. People seem to love those skins but they are straight up ridiculous.
Thank you for voicing your opinion like it's a fact.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 19