2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 19
I do not accept a freaking Pizza skin in a Halo game. This is not CS:GO with 1000 different stupid colourful weapon skins. These new skins are straight up ridiculous and ugly. It looks like a clown threw up over those weapons. It's a disgrace to the Halo franchise. People seem to love those skins but they are straight up ridiculous.
And then there are people who love the skins.

The great thing is, there are plenty of options so if you don't like it, you don't need to have a pizza AR. :D
I do not accept a freaking Pizza skin in a Halo game. This is not CS:GO with 1000 different stupid colourful weapon skins. These new skins are straight up ridiculous and ugly. It looks like a clown threw up over those weapons. It's a disgrace to the Halo franchise. People seem to love those skins but they are straight up ridiculous.

The great thing is, there are plenty of options so if you don't like it, you don't need to have a pizza AR. :D
Bravo. Now, more than ever, options are the way of the game- everything from cosmetics to weaponry. It's all up to you.
yapp yapp skins or riot
Halokid003 wrote:
I think some of the new weapon skins are cool but I've noticed that we currently lack any kind of practical skins like say a woodland variant or an artic variant. What are your thoughts.
I get what you mean op, but I don't really mind it to be honest. But, at the same time I see where you are coming from, I do miss the trailers with the epic Halo music and awesome references to the deeper Halo lore. It would be awesome to see a "seriously" themed trailer, with cool skins and stuff that were easter eggs of the deeper Halo universe, with awesome legendary Halo themes. With that said, for the most part, I loved the trailer and the armours look incredible, the assassinations look even more immersive and the legendary BR for god sakes, need I say more?
Thank you for voicing your opinion like it's a fact.
You're welcome, and yes, it was my opinion.

Reported.

You can't create a rebuttal that makes sense. Not allowed. Good day.

343i can't be taking themselves serious with these skins. They have been catering H5 to the serious Esports audience. What do you think that all the viewers will think when they see all those Pro players walking around with a darn pizza skin on their weapon? They must think Halo is a joke.

343i can't be taking themselves serious with these skins. They have been catering H5 to the serious Esports audience. What do you think that all the viewers will think when they see all those Pro players walking around with a darn pizza skin on their weapon? They must think Halo is a joke.
To be fair, we are supposed to be Super Militarised soldiers, yet all our armour is bright colours like Red or Blue, Purple and Pink etc etc.
FL Crysis wrote:

Reported.

It totally made sense, Snicker is pointing out that you don't have to use it if you don't like it.

Also did you seriously just report a Monitors response to the Monitor?
i feel if they add special weapon skins there should be a variety of skins that could camo with the area and some very colourful exotic skins
I 100% get where you're coming from, but you need to understand that this is not 2007 anymore and the general image of Halo multiplayer has changed drastically. Whilst I do miss the serious tone that Halo used to bare prior to 343i, at the same time I welcome the new changes and don't think they are over the top. As much as pizza skins and rainbow skins don't fit the general theme of Halo, at the end of the day, if you don't like it you do not have to use it. Though I do hope in future updates we get some weapon skins with blood smeared on them or skins that make the weapons look worn out by combat with plasma burns and abrasions on them.
FL Crysis wrote:

Reported.

It totally made sense, Snicker is pointing out that you don't have to use it if you don't like it.

I did. And it was very enjoyable. : P

On a serious note, my post was a joke, since people don't usually have rebuttals that make sense.

Doodle is my friend!

Oh, it's no joke...

...it's a game. Have fun with it!
ChieftaiNZ wrote:

To be fair, we are supposed to be Super Militarised soldiers, yet all our armour is bright colours like Red or Blue, Purple and Pink etc etc.
SIVs aren't real Spartans, just ODSTs playing dress up, hence the crazy colors and skins. SIIs were the real deal, they didn't need Pizza skins to wreck the covies

You know one of the most popular franchises in the FPS is CS:GO. They have weapon skins for their guns and people go crazy for them. It's a new generation of gaming, it's not 2001, 2004, or even 2007 anymore.

Oh, it's no joke

...it's a game. Have fun with it!
Just because it is a game doesn't mean it can't take itself seriously or have a more serious theme.
FL Crysis wrote:
FL Crysis wrote:

Reported.

On a serious note, my post was a joke, since people don't usually have rebuttals that make sense.

Doodle is my friend!
Lol I was wondering how someone could possibly miss the Monitor rank but this explains it.
I'd just be happy if I could get a new one for once.
Practical skins are kind of pointless when you are in a giant red/blue suit of armor with your name above your head in red letters ladies and gents.

But I can see where you are coming form and I am sure someone at 343i will notice your comments and work on it for March's update.
FL Crysis wrote:
FL Crysis wrote:

Reported.

Doodle is my friend!
Lol I was wondering how someone could possibly miss the Monitor rank but this explains it.
It's okay. I'll try to drive him off the cliff in BTB later tonight to make up for it. :D
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 19