SERVER CRASHED?

OP SANGAMI 1ER

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Cant load anything
Same here.
I'm having the same issue. I haven't seen any solutions yet though.
Me to
Yup, Some playlists say "Starting Game", some just can't connect to server.
Same here. Cant cycle through the playlist. Its their server because I restarted my boxx.
MCC is down as well.
For my past 4-5 matches, it would crash right after a match when searching for a new game. Now it just won't load anything under arena matchmaking, not even letting cycle through game types.
I can't even play campaign
I wonder if there's an outage or something.
Servers borked
Its probably due to a lot of people trying to get the HCS req.
And this is why we need offline multiplayer 343. Unreal
So i'm not the only one...
Servers borked
They borked their last bork.
There is a service alert on the Xbox website. They're working on it.
It's a sad, sad day :(
Good start HCS haha
It's a secret tech, we cant get 80.000 by games if dont work, must buy by money ;D
Limited
Social and Gaming
12/03/2015 10:50:19 PM
In-game matchmaking, cloud storage, finding friends, Game DVR, leaderboards, avatar editing, or pictures

Hey Xbox members, are you having trouble matchmaking for Halo 5? We are aware of this and are working with our partner to get this fixed ASAP! Thank you for being patient while we work. We’ll post another update when more information becomes available.
Want to get notified when this feature is back online?
We will only use the phone number that you provide to notify you when the service or app is back up and running. After we send the notification you requested, we will delete your phone number from our Xbox Live SMS notification system.

Source:https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status?xr=shellnav
Great, the servers go down once the HCS REQ packs come out and only have 72hrs to get it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2