Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Servers

OP PUSHCARTVANNY

The Halo 5 servers need to be updated or something. I have run every speed test on my Xbox and it is still lagging terribly. I can’t even be competitive. My DL speeds are 115 mbps regularly and upload is between 50 and 60. Ping is at 30ms. I’m tired of playing just to get destroyed because I’m shooting where a guy was 5 seconds prior. Anyone else have this problem?
Yes, there is a pinned thread in H5 Support.
The Halo 5 servers need to be updated or something. I have run every speed test on my Xbox and it is still lagging terribly. I can’t even be competitive. My DL speeds are 115 mbps regularly and upload is between 50 and 60. Ping is at 30ms. I’m tired of playing just to get destroyed because I’m shooting where a guy was 5 seconds prior. Anyone else have this problem?
Yep. I also hate when I shoot someone, the shot that killed them came from me, but my team mate gets the kill.

Or I'm SURE I killed someone, but they somehow kill me, then after a second or two drop dead and I got the kill.

OR the other way around, I DO get the kill, and they somehow headshot me, from the grave.

OR!!!!! When everything's bouncing around like a Slipknot mosh pit because EVERYTHING is rubber banding.

Trust me brother, (or sister), you ain't alone.