Had a great time sorting through my Halo clips for this. Here's some visually interesting moments of Halo enjoyment for you to consider.
- I don't know if the Beta counts but, a triple kill to open a match is pretty fun. http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/sticks-of-fire/video/53785955
- A great ground pound on a classic map. http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/sticks-of-fire/video/43811528#t=20
- A drain and grenade plant on a wrath using the Grenade Launcher, they never saw me coming. http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/sticks-of-fire/video/27410477#t=15
- Triple Kill, literally for the win! http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/sticks-of-fire/video/53785627#t=8
- Grenade, Camo, and Rail Gun: oh my. http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/sticks-of-fire/video/27410420#t=15
- Gravity Hammer Triple Kill http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/sticks-of-fire/video/53786136#t=18
- Sweet Grenade Launcher Double Kill. Pull and Hold all day, that's why they call it the pro-pipe http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/sticks-of-fire/video/26836249#t=19
- Railgun Triple Kill http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/sticks-of-fire/video/53786529#t=10
- Avenging a Teammate, Getting a Triple, and having no Health left at the end of it all. http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/sticks-of-fire/video/53786968#t=11
- A pretty neat double kill consists of a Perfect Kill followed by ,my personal favorite weapon, the SMG and some creative movement http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/sticks-of-fire/video/27410800#t=14
Thanks 343 for keeping this great game (and franchise) alive and still fun!