Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Shortest multiplayer match ever ?! Without quiters

OP Th3realBeasty

So me and some friends played arena breakout on fathom beat enemy team in 3 minutes 12 seconds no quiters what's ur best no bs if you go to SUPA FUG DUP account he has the whole video of us winning
Mine was warzone, it was a 4:30 second game were we destroyed the enemy core.
sniper945 wrote:
Wow awesome but woot still the best
My shortest ever Halo match lasted like 4-5 minutes in Reach. It was a Swat and I don't think the other team had thumbs.
Swat games can be roughly 3 minutes to 6 minutes on average.
Lol we flagged rushed and gave our life's for the carrier
sniper945 wrote:
I have been on the recieveing and giving ends of these kinds of -Yoink- whoopings
We had a 6 minute and 18 second warzone core destroy yesterday. It was pretty ridiculous lol.
Bonappy wrote:
We had a 6 minute and 18 second warzone core destroy yesterday. It was pretty ridiculous lol.
Nice I'm curious if anyone's ever done better than us though hmm
sniper945 wrote:
I have been on the recieveing and giving ends of these kinds of -Yoink- whoopings
If that was Apex 7 I think I was there ???
Here's some video proof of Th3realBeasty's claim. I was in the game on Red team with him.
It's a 2:40 CTF on Fathom. Not being cleaver but I circled the outside of the map three times picking up the flag halfway round.
3 : 0 I felt a little sorry for the other team doubly so if they check the score and realized one person scored all the points !

http://xboxclips.com/Andy+ARDK/63ba6d52-c741-459b-9783-7cc1d3cc0133
Some people do not quit but they do give up and try to make it a quick game to go into the next when they know they wont win.
Every match that Villathekillas team plays is the shortest in Warzone.
So me and some friends played arena breakout on fathom beat enemy team in 3 minutes 12 seconds no quiters what's ur best no bs if you go to SUPA FUG DUP account he has the whole video of us winning
Cause breakout and arena breakout games always go fast...
My fastest match was yesterday it was 2 minutes in breakout and fastest round in that match was 15 seconds where all my teamates all ran into a granade and died at once then i 2 v 1 and won and while my shields were re charging i got a melee kill and then assasinated another and won the round within 15 seconds
Match start
I leave team to capture 1st base to kill captain logagos.
I die and some one on the other team whoops my teams yoinks!
We lose all bases in span of 1 min
Our core follows shortly behind
Full match about 3-3 1/2 min.
There are few things sadder than people bragging about pub stomping with friends. Nothing to brag about.
There are few things sadder than people bragging about pub stomping with friends. Nothing to brag about.
I don't see how it's pub stomping we were evenly matched they just couldn't beat our team work