Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Shots arent hitting

OP Theachu

does anyone else have this issue it seems like for the past week or so my shots arent hitting with anything but the magnum loadout weapon wise it takes 2 or 3 headshots with a dmr for them to take damage and im fairly sure im hitting my shots i normally have around 46 -54% accuracy just looking for some answers :(
It could be a connection issue, have you tried resetting your modem/router or anything?
Halo is unplayable with any amount of lag due to the high speed nature and precision game play needed.

If your connection is fine, try messing with your controller sensitivities, maybe something slower/faster will help your aim a little bit.
Happen to me sometimes I guess wifi
kkolossal wrote:
It could be a connection issue, have you tried resetting your modem/router or anything?
Halo is unplayable with any amount of lag due to the high speed nature and precision game play needed.

If your connection is fine, try messing with your controller sensitivities, maybe something slower/faster will help your aim a little bit.
it doesnt affect the magnum as much im on hotel wifi right now so its not much i can do with that it just happened this past week or so ill try to do some arena when i get off
It's connection. I have the same issue because my upload speed fluctuates dramatically on an already unreliable connection. As soon as my upload goes in the tank, my shots stop registering or are delayed.