[Locked] Shotty snipers playlist is terrible

OP Suisun

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 31
I even voted for it but that whole playlist is team sprint around with a shotgun

Thanks for ruining a snipers gametype again 343i.

Edit:

Constructive response from Avengers Creed

Spoiler:
Show
it was always like this. the previous games just had maps with longer lines of sight that were bigger overall.
It's SHOTTY snipers. And tons of people snipe... Not sure what crazy games you've been playing in.
Suisun wrote:
I even voted for it but that whole playlist is team sprint around with a shotgun

I am with you on this one!! OHHHH let's not forget the spawns...
Try changing your tactics a bit. Also, you know you have a shotgun too, right?
Suisun wrote:

I tried to warn everyone. Halo 5's launch maps DO NOT SUPPORT SHOTTY SNIPERS!!! I made a post about it and told people not to vote it because it'd just be "Shotty Melee"
The maps are just too damn small for a snipers based gametype.
My games have been fairly balanced between snipers and sprinters, things got easier once I started snapshotting at mid-range. Pisses me off that my KDA is over 3 but my win pct is 16.6 though--rough game type.
There are sight lines out there, you just have to find them. Also, both shotty and snipes appear in the game type name.....so yeah.......
Do not make nonconstructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
Where is Blood Gulch when you need it!
There are sight lines out there, you just have to find them. Also, both shotty and snipes appear in the game type name.....so yeah.......
Narrow, obscure sight lines works for individual players, but when you have four people angling for the same spot, it very quickly begins to resemble a three stooges door scene.
There will be a remake of headlong in a couple weeks. That'll be great for team snipers!
Narrow, obscure sight lines works for individual players, but when you have four people angling for the same spot, it very quickly begins to resemble a three stooges door scene.
Like the window the garage facing the east armoury!

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show
Oh, goody. Another whiny little kid mad about not winning every game he plays. Just stop.
You are the kid running around with the shotgun noob.
This. One reason I really like these maps is there aren't single good spots for sniping the entire map. You have to use specific spots on the map to your advantage and really know where your enemy will be when you get in position. In my opinion this has been the most fun shotty snipers yet.
Suisun wrote:

My friends and I had a ton of fun playing a few games last night. GiT GUd wit it..
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 31