2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 31
Half the time is Shotty shotguns cause the snipers are irrelevant.
I completely agree, excellent job at ruining the chance of a sniper playlist. people chose this because they want to snipe. but its ranked...so now people are just being the best halo players and sitting around corners with a shotgun. so much fun
Shotty snipes is trash and theres a break out game in arena as well if i wanted to play breakout theres a playlist 343 get your -Yoink- together for -Yoink- sakes..... Im about to smash h4 and 5
I think it will be better when there's more maps available in the playlist.
I can't believe nobody has commented on the skyscraper sized hit box for the sniper. I've literally been hitting people in the chest and get a "headshot". There's also little reason to zoom in since the hot box is so huge. I've gotten so many snapshot head shots in just the 5 or 6 games I've played so far.
Make the hit box smaller, you know... The size of the enemies head. Then I might feel a little accomplished getting a headshot.
Thanks.
Agreed so right!!! Why are all the maps small???
Jesus... the forums are so cancer, constantly kids raging and talking -Yoink- about the game cuz they suck
I've been doing pretty good sniping in it and going positive pretty much every game I play of it but it is mostly people using the shotty. I avoid the shotty entirely unless I'm in a 2-3 on one fight at close range, mostly because I like sniping and feel like it is a cheap kill to just pull out the shotty every time im in a one on one when they don't.
I just played a game, we lost 47-50 and I would be surprised if the other team had more than 15 sniper kills. I went15and 11 and all my kills were either sniper kills or a melee after a snipeshot. You can do well sniping, but it is difficult and the maps do better support shotty players. That's why I voted CTF personally but oh well
I would say that i don't care about how small the maps are cuz i don't use a sniper
Jesus... the forums are so cancer, constantly kids raging and talking -Yoink- about the game cuz they suck
It is so much better to post things like this that have already been said multiple times, and that don't provide any sort of information or any intelligent thoughts or opinions to the conversation while making an assumption about the skill of the OP. Well done and thanks for your contribution.
Going to admit. I liked the idea of it until I played it.
Just slightly bigger maps and it would be enjoyable.
It's either everyone snipes or everyone runs around with shotguns. There is no good map (that I have seen yet) that has a good balance. But I still have fun playing
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
You voted for Shotty Snipers, SHOTTY snipers. What, you expect people not to use the shotgun in SHOTTY snipers? I don't even know what you're going on about, most of my deaths were from snipers, unless you were trying to go around noscoping everyone at close range.
Spoiler:
Show
The hit box thing IDiz E mentioned is right. Reduce this hit box and make the maps just a little bigger and it will solve most of the problems. I voted for CTF but realised there's likely to be no good maps for that either. Once they give us BTB maps this playlist be worth a damn but right now it's not so good
Spawn positions need checking too. At one point I spawned in with all the enemy team 5m either side of me. Instakill to say the least
iim Diz wrote:
I can't believe nobody has commented on the skyscraper sized hit box for the sniper. I've literally been hitting people in the chest and get a "headshot". There's also little reason to zoom in since the hot box is so huge. I've gotten so many snapshot head shots in just the 5 or 6 games I've played so far.
Make the hit box smaller, you know... The size of the enemies head. Then I might feel a little accomplished getting a headshot.
Thanks.
This is very very true and I think they did it to keep sniping relevant, because honestly with Halo 3 sized hit boxes and all this movement it would be nearly impossible to be really effective with the snipe. I do agree that it needs to be smaller though. It is entirely too large.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 31