3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. ...
  9. 31
InsaneYami wrote:
Anyone? Hello? Please answer my question if there's some trick to getting headshots? I never have time to aim.
Timing and practice! That's all I can tell you.
I dunno, I think "Team Snipers" would of been better. No shotguns. Oh well. Not a bad playlist. I can't wait for regular Big Team Battle
It can be a terrible playlist.. if you allow yourself not to enjoy it. It took me a moment to set the right pace for sniping, shotgunning and a few spartan charges here and there. Eventually I came to really enjoy the playlist.
shotguns are amazing
You don't have the maps for any good game types that why I stay in WarZone.
I like it, yeah i know it can be frustrating with the shotgun rushers but idk i still like
I've ran into lobbies when people run about with shotguns and people play the game properly
All of the games that I've played in this playlist I have been sniped a lot by people and I have had people charge me with shottys. I do think however that because of the smaller mad designs some maps have people do run around with a shotty and get kills that way.(me included)
Only terrible when 1-2 players on the enemy team decide to forget how to snipe and just sprint around the map the entire time with shotguns.
I don't like it
Not my type of playlist, but the one match I did try out it was on Truth there is just not enough room to snipe maps are too small and when you get your scope lined up BOOM shotgun to the back.
I
agree with map size, it favors use of shotguns, we need strictly larger maps to accomidate both sides of the playlist. I know DLC and Forge are on their way soon. Fingers crossed.
newbies forgot to do the research ^^ (page 1)
I'm still waiting for grifball or forge so achievement horse can start up again.
Grifball was definitely one of the better games. To me, it just felt more competitive for some reason. Maybe because it was just so much fun. Lol
I love the playlist. If you expect snipers-only prepare to be disappointed.
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
Don't know what all the complaining is about. Shotty snipes has been great and I will be very disappointed when its gone. They need to add team snipes right away or else I'll probably play mcc for a while.
It just dosent have the right maps for it and all the forge maps they pre made for the game are terrible. They are horrible
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. ...
  9. 31