2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. 30
  7. ...
  8. 31
They need some bigger maps for this.
Hurry up and release btb so we can use vehicles and the new stuff.
Terrible game idea tbh

BRING BACK GRIFFBALL!!!!!!!!!
Got my shotgun and sniper commendations done now lbs
Bring back the Beam rifle as the secondary weapon in just a Team Snipers playlist!.... Yes I want my cake and ice cream. :P
Any good players out there send a friend request I need some people that can play.
I enjoyed it. I am just a bit strange
Personally I find the maps and sniping portion are just fine. Some bigger maps would be nice, but the current ones are work well for what they are.

Though the biggest problem I'm having with it being nothing but Shotty Snipers is it create too much of a skill gap and players place in ranks they don't really have the skill for all because they used the shotgun to carry their way through the qualifier matches. Another problem I have is the shotgun kind of ruins the excitement and overall hilarity of two snipers going at it in close quarters.

Personally I think Shotty Snipers should stay as one of the alternate game modes for a regular Team Snipers playlist instead of being a standalone playlist.
Personally I find the maps and sniping portion are just fine. Some bigger maps would be nice, but the current ones are work well for what they are.

Though the biggest problem I'm having with it being nothing but Shotty Snipers is it create too much of a skill gap and players place in ranks they don't really have the skill for all because they used the shotgun to carry their way through the qualifier matches. Another problem I have is the shotgun kind of ruins the excitement and overall hilarity of two snipers going at it in close quarters.

Personally I think Shotty Snipers should stay as one of the alternate game modes for a regular Team Snipers playlist instead of being a standalone playlist.
As someone who made it into Diamond 1 getting carried for the vast majority of my matches, this is true. I have no business being diamond, so I'm just going to stop playing before I get wrecked repeatedly. But that's a problem with the ranking system rather than the playlist.
Yeah maps are too small for snipers really
The Playlist is fine.
Suisun wrote:
I even voted for it but that whole playlist is team sprint around with a shotgun

Thanks for ruining a snipers gametype again 343i.

Edit:

Constructive response from Avengers Creed

Spoiler:
Show

I like shooty snipes, but campers SUUUCK
the spawns are messed up
I see where you're coming from but there are plenty of places in the available maps where the sniper is superior to the shotgun
Lo unico que hace terrible esta lista de juego son las escopetas, todo lo demas esta perfecto.
I see where you're coming from but there are plenty of places in the available maps where, given you have the required skill (which in most circumstances is not much), the sniper is far superior to the shotgun.
I love shotty snipers, even though I didn't vote I was pleased to see that it won.
If it's a terrible gametype, then don't play it. I honestly don't understand some people in these forums. All these people are like "this game sucks, I'm done"...fine with me. #byefelicia. I think this game is great, and I absolutely love it. I am a casual gamer. I'm not a huge fan of Warzone, so I don't play it. I don't get on the forums and rant about it though. If you don't like something, then don't play it.
Just get better with a sniper
Not necessarily, its a little harder to pull of those snipe shots given the fact that the maps are small and cqb. But it just makes it a little more satisfying when you do connect those shots. I have had a fair share of good/bad matches and both were equally balanced between shotty and snipes.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. 30
  7. ...
  8. 31