OP The END7563

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
o badad o wrote:
I say no as the majority of custom games are objective based and i dont think an objective game mode should affect your K/D
It's not even that. It is that custom games are supposed to be casual. By your logic, every game mode but slayer should not affect your KD.
Nooo haha
I wish it wasn't.
I think not, as a fact so many players care about their K/D stats
Given the casual nature of previous titles custom games it would be important to make it so that halo 5 customs don't impact your stats. This game needs more casual playlists and games if it is to gain more players, and a custom game browser should fit that need.
So, as the title reads, should a players kill death ratio be impacted by custom games played through the custom game browser that is coming out eventually? Personally, I think it shouldn't due mainly to the various different party games that will be played in this browser, most of which require many deaths with few kills to function properly. Given this, it would make most sense to have these games not impact player kill death ratio in any way (Either for individual modes or total kill death as viewed on waypoint) so not to discourage players from completing the objectives. What do you think?
there are separate stats for custom games
Last i checked custom game stats have their own place, different to war zone stats and areas stats as well as campaign stats.
AleterixT wrote:
So, as the title reads, should a players kill death ratio be impacted by custom games played through the custom game browser that is coming out eventually? Personally, I think it shouldn't due mainly to the various different party games that will be played in this browser, most of which require many deaths with few kills to function properly. Given this, it would make most sense to have these games not impact player kill death ratio in any way (Either for individual modes or total kill death as viewed on waypoint) so not to discourage players from completing the objectives. What do you think?
there are separate stats for custom games
They still impact your total stats, which can be viewed on this website.
Last i checked custom game stats have their own place, different to war zone stats and areas stats as well as campaign stats.
These still impact total stats, which are found on the website. All separate stats groups impact this total group.
On the service record in game it should go under Custom games
But it would still impact the total stats, which are viewable on this website.
But it would still impact the total stats, which are viewable on this website.
Custom games and custom game medals don't go on the site..
God no
Definitely not, neither should non-ranked Arena playlists tbh
No. The grinding would be ridiculous.
???
Sacr3d wrote:
???
People would figure out ways to get a ton of kills for free, boosting their KD ratios.
Sacr3d wrote:
???
People would figure out ways to get a ton of kills for free, boosting their KD ratios.
Ahh, I see what you mean.
on your service record there is a tab for custom game stats, that's where those stats should go since its a custom games browser. obviously it wouldn't affect your arena matchmaking kda
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4