Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Should Halo 5 come to PC as well?

OP SectionUnity

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I think if they trimmed the fat it could be shoved into MCC . keep: Campaign, Arena, forge, custom games. remove: Warzone, req systems, req packs. How big is it now? If it's small enough shove it in MCC. Otherwise keep everything and port the whole game separate. Are either of these things going to happen anytime soon? Probably not. It's not outta the realm of possibility, never say never. We had to wait 4 years before they touched MCC again. H5 may need to sit in the Halo cellar for a little bit before they'll pop it open and pour us a glass.🍷
Snipe N21 wrote:
I think if they trimmed the fat it could be shoved into MCC . keep: Campaign, Arena, forge, custom games. remove: Warzone, req systems, req packs. How big is it now? If it's small enough shove it in MCC. Otherwise keep everything and port the whole game separate. Are either of these things going to happen anytime soon? Probably not. It's not outta the realm of possibility, never say never. We had to wait 4 years before they touched MCC again. H5 may need to sit in the Halo cellar for a little bit before they'll pop it open and pour us a glass.🍷
Even though it spoiled years ago?
In time we will know my friend
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4