Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

should orion come back

OP Techarch 1

Do you think it's time for Orion to come back?

Make Your Selection:

343 bragged about having so many maps at launch; but, due to TERRIBLE spawning and team mates killing themselves for the DB, they removed one of these maps. Now we will always be short that one map we were promised. I personally enjoyed the map, when I was spawned in a good spot granted. All 343 had to do was fix it up some. What do you guys think? Should they bring it back? If so, I think 343 has had plenty of time to fix the issues.
I think they should make some modifications to Orion and the map would be perfectly fine. Add some tunnels and a teleports and the map would be fun. There are no real hiding spots on the map. Also, make the shield easier to get to get. It would take the average person 10 deaths to finally get the power up.
I actually really liked it and saw no problem with the spawns.
My only issue with it was people glitching out.
For me I loved the map and had lots of fun playing it but the only problem was like xDigitalxBath said there aren't any good hiding spots. For example if my shield are low and I need a place to heal up I am almost guaranteed someone to come up and melee me in the back.
watch 343 make Orion the new map for the January update LOL...THAT would be funny!!!
I loved it too; but every time I spawned at the sniper location, I got hammered with the sniper, BR, or DMR. Then to my surprise, I would, again, spawn by the sniper just to die again. Other than that, Orion was one of my favorites. I really enjoyed it.
as long as they made some changes to correct some the issue with the map, like spawns for the reasons listed above, and it works/plays well then yes. i personally liked the map also but it got very frustrating when you get spawned killed several times in row.
Logic tells me that it was removed so that it could be fixed.
After the spawning gets tweaked ,sure why not.
Logic tells me that it was removed so that it could be fixed.
It does not take months to fix spawns.....
I think they once said that it will be coming back after they fox some of it's problems
Should def. come back. I miss it, honestly...
I'm tired of the same damn maps already
Compared to empire yes it should
I was expecting someone with appropriate Forge skills to have offered up some fixes... but I haven't seen anything in any of the forums?
I don't think it can be fixed enough to make it back into rotation for swat. It's just too open. It's inherently going to have spawn killing.
I quite enjoyed playing on it. Bring it back.
as long as they fixed the faults of the design of the map sure
I don't think it can be fixed enough to make it back into rotation for swat. It's just too open. It's inherently going to have spawn killing.
Maybe back in for team Arena/ slayer?
I voted no, but if it's fixed I'd be fine with it coming back.