Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Silver Packs Finished

OP DragonGemini88

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Finally finished silver packs. Apperantly the real grind only starts now.
Yeah, the gold grind isn't fun. Luckily for me, I unlocked my Mark IV GEN1 armor before even being halfway done.
Good luck, though.
Actually, I thought the gold pack grind was more fun since you get better stuff. You'll just have to get used to being like "yay I have 5000 points, oh wait a minute"
Finally finished silver packs.
Congrats!
Actually, I thought the gold pack grind was more fun since you get better stuff. You'll just have to get used to being like "yay I have 5000 points, oh wait a minute"
I dunno, it's proven to be somewhat boring for me, because I always look at it as, "Oh, boy, I'm so excited to get another armor I won't use!"

Granted, I did get the SPNKr Prime, Prophet's Bane, and Hannibal Mantis certifications, as well as the Halo 2 Battle Rifle, so that's fun.
Unyshek wrote:
Congrats!
Unyshek! Go to the Haloween thread. I have a "idea" for you might purpose funny.
Also yep I finished the sliver grind too. gold packs seem easier then I expected.
Yah thats true better stuff. And yah twice as much more
Unyshek wrote:
Congrats!
Thanks for the Congrats!
Not really. The gold grind is much more enjoyable. Silver and bronze is boring because you're getting all the basic crap. Gold is when you start getting phaetons and nornfangs and it's actually exciting to finally get the certifications and best of all, get the H2 BR. Enjoy yourself, the game isn't as fun once you've unlocked everything.
Also yep I finished the sliver grind too. gold packs seem easier then I expected.
Why
I dunno, it's proven to be somewhat boring for me, because I always look at it as, "Oh, boy, I'm so excited to get another armor I won't use!"
That actually sums up how I felt about the silver pack grind. It seemed like every silver pack had some lodaout weapon that I'll never use :/
Not really. The gold grind is much more enjoyable. Silver and bronze is boring because you're getting all the basic crap. Gold is when you start getting phaetons and nornfangs and it's actually exciting to finally get the certifications and best of all, get the H2 BR. Enjoy yourself, the game isn't as fun once you've unlocked everything.
Phaetons will be cool to get, pretty sure it will be a while before I unlock everything.
That actually sums up how I felt about the silver pack grind. It seemed like every silver pack had some lodaout weapon that I'll never use :/
That was how it felt for me at the tail end of my Silver packs.
"Well, seems I've unlocked all of the certifications. What's next?"
-DMR variant
-SMG variant
-BR variant
-AR variant
-AR variant
-BR variant
-SMG variant
-BR variant
And so on.
Not unless you want to count the xp grind to 152
Why
Because I reqs I don't need or use at all.
LethalQ wrote:
Yah im pretty sure Halo 6 will comeout before I get there.
Why
So your saying that silver packs were the reqs you didnt use at all.
LethalQ wrote:
Yah im pretty sure Halo 6 will comeout before I get there.
Why
So your saying that silver packs were the reqs you didnt use at all.
pretty much
Congratulations. I only really just started the silver grind. I honestly didn't even care about reqs until I found an armor set that looked cool. Shame I have to do all this grinding to unlock it though. Would love to earn it doing something cool like in Halo 3.
I finished about two weeks ago. The gold grind is definitely more enjoyable cause of the magnum variants, and all the legendary stuff.
Congrats on finishing the silver grind. The gold grind is much more difficult, but it does yield a higher chance at gaining better armor sets. My advice would be to grind infection and warzone assault, that's how I eventually finished the gold packs.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3