Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Silver Packs Finished

OP DragonGemini88

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
When do I know i am done with the silver packs? And please somebody tell me with a descriptive answer?
Nicely done, friend! :) Enjoy the gold packs, it gets a lot of fun once you start unlocking legendaries and mythics every pack. It feels good getting the good stuff in your hands after so long of waiting.
When do I know i am done with the silver packs? And please somebody tell me with a descriptive answer?
Once you have unlocked everything from common to rare (not including Mongooses, which can only be unlocked through Bronze), then you know you're good to go for gold packs. You'll know that you're done once your silver packs start giving you RP points back (2x 1500 RP) instead of permanent unlocks.
Hotrod192 wrote:
Once you have unlocked everything from common to rare (not including Mongooses, which can only be unlocked through Bronze), then you know you're good to go for gold packs. You'll know that you're done once your silver packs start giving you RP points back (2x 1500 RP) instead of permanent unlocks.
So in unlocking, does that mean all certificates and armor?
Now here comes the cool stuff, I would like to know what comes out of your first gold pack!
Finally finished silver packs. Apperantly the real grind only starts now.
i did it backwards i started with gold lol
Hotrod192 wrote:
So in unlocking, does that mean all certificates and armor?
Yes, certifications for vehicles, weapons and power-ups as well as armour. Emblems do not count towards these permanent unlocks anymore.
I've been done forever now.
Firefight is your best friend when it comes to earning as much RP as you can, and you'll need A LOT.

On average, the normal Halo 5 player will spend 5+ million REQ points to unlock everything.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Firefight is your best friend when it comes to earning as much RP as you can, and you'll need A LOT.

On average, the normal Halo 5 player will spend 5+ million REQ points to unlock everything.
That's just a crazy number to think about
Gold pack grind is definitely some work. The hardest part is the let down when you open 4 or 5 packs and get nothing but armor and helmets. There are so many to unlock there you are bound to have times like that. The hardest thing comes when you are working on leveling up. 144 starts to get real tough with XP.
Congrats on finishing silvers!

Now, IF you were ever considering the purchase of the wz req bundle, now is the time.
Congrats on finishing silvers!

Now, IF you were ever considering the purchase of the wz req bundle, now is the time.
I was considering it, but the thing i dont trust is the delayed recieving of the 14 packs. If i got them all at once id probably buy it. I just dont trust that id get them all. Ive heard of it happenin
Actually, I thought the gold pack grind was more fun since you get better stuff. You'll just have to get used to being like "yay I have 5000 points, oh wait a minute"
Lol, I'm glad I'm not the only one this happens to.
did u unlock copperhead?
Now here comes the cool stuff, I would like to know what comes out of your first gold pack!
Mark VI and 104 ways to die.
Congratulations. Silver grind sucked, gold grind was better for the things you get. But they are long grinds. I finished around level 130. So it looks like you still have a while to go!
Congrats! Ive been on the gold grind for a while now. Only about 80 or so to go. Good luck!
I found that the silver grind was fun until I realized that the gold grind is going to be much more enjoyable
i've been on gold packs for a few months
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3