Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
He got most of those rankings in the preseason for anyone looking.
r3sPaWn3d wrote:
He got most of those rankings in the preseason for anyone looking.
OP?
Sacr3d wrote:
r3sPaWn3d wrote:
He got most of those rankings in the preseason for anyone looking.
OP?
If I looked at the right guy, onyx in swat in the preseason
Sacr3d wrote:
I was 12 when I was playing reach and didn't play Halo 4 much due to the loadouts. Also, I did play a ton of Halo 3 at my friends house because I was not allowed to have M rated games at that time. Also what does it matter my old ranks? You are bringing up things that are not relevant to the conversation and you are stat flaming. Your whole argument is based around you making lame excuses for why your stats are bad. You say that Rippin Headz was the best in Halo 3 but he could come to Halo 5 and suck. Are you comparing yourself to him? You say that he could come to Halo 5 and be gold, isn't that exactly what you did? You also write in a condescending tone, which implies that you believe that you are better than everybody. You also said that Halo 5 doesn't take any skill to play. If you are so skilled yourself, like you say you were in halo 3 then shouldn't you be champion in FFA and have a 1.8 k/d?
Clearly did not read that post at all...
r3sPaWn3d wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
r3sPaWn3d wrote:
He got most of those rankings in the preseason for anyone looking.
OP?
If I looked at the right guy, onyx in swat in the preseason
Oh snap, didn't even know that was an option. Yea, there yea go, Onyx in SWAT with 1500 CSR, 70% Win Percentage. I see that now.
And Stats never lie apparently.
Turretguy wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
I was 12 when I was playing reach and didn't play Halo 4 much due to the loadouts. Also, I did play a ton of Halo 3 at my friends house because I was not allowed to have M rated games at that time. Also what does it matter my old ranks? You are bringing up things that are not relevant to the conversation and you are stat flaming. Your whole argument is based around you making lame excuses for why your stats are bad. You say that Rippin Headz was the best in Halo 3 but he could come to Halo 5 and suck. Are you comparing yourself to him? You say that he could come to Halo 5 and be gold, isn't that exactly what you did? You also write in a condescending tone, which implies that you believe that you are better than everybody. You also said that Halo 5 doesn't take any skill to play. If you are so skilled yourself, like you say you were in halo 3 then shouldn't you be champion in FFA and have a 1.8 k/d?
Clearly did not read that post at all...
How did I not read the post?
Turretguy wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
I was 12 when I was playing reach and didn't play Halo 4 much due to the loadouts. Also, I did play a ton of Halo 3 at my friends house because I was not allowed to have M rated games at that time. Also what does it matter my old ranks? You are bringing up things that are not relevant to the conversation and you are stat flaming. Your whole argument is based around you making lame excuses for why your stats are bad. You say that Rippin Headz was the best in Halo 3 but he could come to Halo 5 and suck. Are you comparing yourself to him? You say that he could come to Halo 5 and be gold, isn't that exactly what you did? You also write in a condescending tone, which implies that you believe that you are better than everybody. You also said that Halo 5 doesn't take any skill to play. If you are so skilled yourself, like you say you were in halo 3 then shouldn't you be champion in FFA and have a 1.8 k/d?
Clearly did not read that post at all...
Actually I believe he did. You write very condescendingly towards people who earned much higher rankings than you on halo 5. I wouldn't get too high on your horse, your best ranking is in swat in the preseason which was notoriously easy.

Coming in and calling players ranked higher than you trash and then blaming them for your bad ranking is in poor form. I would suggest teaming with people, but if you're only into blaming others for your rank, no one will probably want to play with you. Maybe try working with your team next time and if you lose think about how you could've improved your play rather than just blaming your teammates.
Wow, congratulations on finally getting Platinum. Still need to get through diamond and then you can finally be onyx. Onyx players don't rank platinum. If you were onyx skill you would be onyx. To bad you can't blame everything on your teammates this time because you got Platinum in FFA.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2