Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Smash Pack Finally Awarded!

OP KonLive

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
After months of waiting for our beloved triad emblem, 343 finally delivers the req pack that was glitched during the first month of Halo 5's release. The pack was supposed to be given for finishing the melee commendation, but anyone who finished it within the first month or so didn't get it awarded. It's here now, and just in time for the firefight update!
Did you get it in a pack or was it just added to your collection? Mines been bugged too.
Did you get it in a pack or was it just added to your collection? Mines been bugged too.
Got it in the Smash Pack from the open packs menu, it might not be rolled out to everyone yet.
I just randomly got the pack too, had no idea it was glitched.
Got it too.
I got it as a pack after a Warzone game.
Finally. Been waiting months for a fix
About damn time I get my real triforce emblem back!
I still do not have it, guess I have to play a match to get the pack. But it's great that it is finally fixed!
yeah I just noticed it in my req. I was like hmm... what's this.
Incoming Zelda fan emblem spam in the lobbies
Incoming Zelda fan emblem spam in the lobbies
Could be worse. Much worse.

Could be bronies lol
is that what that pack was? Because I completed the melee commendation but didn't get the pack. damn I didn't even notice
Codes 208 wrote:
Incoming Zelda fan emblem spam in the lobbiesCould be worse. Much worse.

Could be bronies lol
Don't we have a unicorn emblem though? It may not be MLP specifically but it's still there.
Codes 208 wrote:
Incoming Zelda fan emblem spam in the lobbiesCould be worse. Much worse.

Could be bronies lol
Don't we have a unicorn emblem though? It may not be MLP specifically but it's still there.
We do, and I've fought MLP clans before. So far I've only seen one other person using the triad as a triforce like I do.
just got it tonight
Do zelda fans always use hydra?
Damn you 343 I was at an even 30 unopened packs!!! now its 31 unopened packs! must you make my unopened pack progress uneven!? oh well thanks for the hook up!
I don't have the emblem still.
Yeah I got mine yesterday and at first wondered where it came from and why. Later remembered it may have glitched, although I wasn't aware that I never received it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2