Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Sniper Rifle or Beam Rifle?

OP Anarganar56

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Would you choose the Sniper Rifle or the Beam Rifle? I wold personally choose the Beam Rifle, but what about you?
Would you choose the Sniper Rifle or the Beam Rifle? I wold personally choose the Beam Rifle, but what about you?
Sniper. It has more ammo and I don’t need to worry about that annoying overheat. The snipe scope glare is also a lot more understated, giving you that nice stealth advantage over the bright purple of the Beam’s glare.

Not to mention the Nornfang is a UNSC Sniper Rifle.
Sniper hands down... No little white light from the scope to give away your position.
the old trusty sniper rifle
Sniper just cause it doesn't overheat.
Sniper rifle. I'd use a beam rifle if it's halo 2 variant.
Beam rifles are way better, the head shots just somehow feel perfect.
I don't know why but I just feel like I have a lot more control with the sniper rifle and that equals to me getting more kills.
I'll take the Sniper Rifle over the Beam Rifle. No need to worry the sniper overheating after 2 rapid shots at your enemy (if you missed the head).
Sniper rifle.
But I hit nothing with both,so it doesnt matter for me.
Sniper because I can reload...
I like my classic sniper rifle.
Sniper Rifle, more shots and doesn't overheat
The lack of having to reload the Beam Rifle is why i choose it more if i have the option. Yeah you get 2 more shots with the Sniper rifle, but you can put the 10 beam rifle shots down range must faster. (assuming we are talking about base variants)
Sniper, mostly because overheating with the beam rifle comes at the worst times.
I kind of dig the binary rifle in H5. Feels more fun to me. The beam rifle is a close second, followed by the sniper.
I'm 50/50 on both weapons, though I'll use them if necessary since I'm not the best sniper in Arena.
I feel like I can quick scope better with the beam rifle, but I still prefer the sniper rifle
Overall I prefer using Beam, but Sniper is better in some ways.
Beam because it has a higher rate of fire and is much easier to use.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3