Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

So all you did was move some objectives around

OP KingJonSnow2002

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I'm glad that some of the objectives were moved, but no changes to the overexcessive amount of prometheans and 3 wardens still spawn in the back of the home base. The majority of people don't like fighting the prometheans. They're not fun. The stupid -Yoink- respawn timer is still there. At least let us spectate our -Yoinking!- teammates. Of course nothing about about prometheans will change anyway because 343 made them. Instead of making everything about out doing bungie focus on making the game better by taking out boring bullet sponge enemies.
Stormbreak is impossible to complete, they need to fix that. Every time I see that map, I instantly Dashboard.
iJonesy 99 wrote:
Stormbreak is impossible to complete, they need to fix that. Every time I see that map, I instantly Dashboard.
The 7 bosses on Urban is very frustrating as well.
I'm glad that some of the objectives were moved, but no changes to the overexcessive amount of prometheans and 3 wardens still spawn in the back of the home base. The majority of people don't like fighting the prometheans. They're not fun. The stupid -Yoink- respawn timer is still there. At least let us spectate our -Yoinking!- teammates. Of course nothing about about prometheans will change anyway because 343 made them. Instead of making everything about out doing bungie focus on making the game better by taking out boring bullet sponge enemies.
It's a hot fix, what did you expect? Moving the objectives around should allow you to amass more req energy before hitting the later stages.

Im not sure why people are still complaining about 3 wardens. It's so easy.
It's a hot fix, what did you expect? Moving the objectives around should allow you to amass more req energy before hitting the later stages.

The spawns are terrible. Almost every reply in the feedback thread said take the respawn timer away or make it a lot shorter.
3 wardens on Urban w5 is anything but easy. They should've also moved them away from inside the base.

Hopefully more changes are on the way.
yeah pretty disappointed they didnt make some easy improvements such as spawn location choices, spectating teammates, increased shield for 5 seconds when spawned etc.

Instead they took the most simple route and just changed a few numbers.....typical
iJonesy 99 wrote:
Stormbreak is impossible
no it isn't.

The spawns are terrible. Almost every reply in the feedback thread said take the respawn timer away or make it a lot shorter.
the point is, mate, is that it is a hotfix. I.e, bigger design changes such as over abundance of prometheans and even respawn timers need testing etc. Just give them time to get things sorted - these things take a lot of work

the point is, mate, is that it is a hotfix. I.e, bigger design changes such as over abundance of prometheans and even respawn timers need testing etc. Just give them time to get things sorted - these things take a lot of work
At least we got some sort of update.

But really what we need to see is no more bullet sponging, and decreasing the respawn timer, it's freaking ridiculous a total joke.

Again, it's a hotfix. Not a rewrite. Those types of changes would take more time.

Perhaps they hey could have adjusted the respawn timer in on the back end, but if the changes they've made make the game easier, than changing spawn times would be overkill.
Actually I like the prometheans and think they are fun. If they stripped away all of their unique attributes they would be nothing but a reskinned covenant. That would be soooo fun right? Hey look that elite is a robot now!
It is a hotfix, and they had to start somewhere. It is the same response to every thing that has been released through the past few months, "oh this is available, but I see they didn't do this yet". Damn, give it some time and see what happens. It isn't like they are going to just drop all the work on FF on the floor now.
Why does the respawn timer increase when the enemy damage is ridiculously high?
I would understand a timer increase if enemy damage was on par with that of heroic or legendary difficulty but at the moment it feels more like mythic.
iJonesy 99 wrote:
Beat it last night because the group of players I had actually used reqs. We barely beat the warden by 5 seconds but still won.
These changes are good because a lot of the defend objectives were very difficult especially the ones with Prometheans . Moving around the rounds is a good fix will make it a bit easier now. I like fire fight how it is just you need to use vehicles as soon as you can to be successful. If you use weapons you will run out of ammo lots. For people that say it's too hard you just need to play more and figure out what is good to use at each round and on which enemies . I play by myself and I'm on the 4th for the fire fight win commendation
on stormbreak FF. I have 0 wins 6 loses
Well, changing the timing of certain objectives is actually a pretty big deal. So....

Git gud?
Actually I like the prometheans and think they are fun. If they stripped away all of their unique attributes they would be nothing but a reskinned covenant. That would be soooo fun right? Hey look that elite is a robot now!
I said the majority and the majority obviously doesn't like them. They'll never be removed though because 343 is too proud of any of the -Yoink- they create.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2