Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] So.. Can I get a refund?

OP Pure Shadow717

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
you barley played the game to understand it!! yeah yeah bye! this game is gr8 dunno what your talking about
To answer your original question, no, no you cant.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
if you purchased a digital copy, then no, next time you should wait for reviews and read the terms and conditions because there are no refunds available
you barley played the game to understand it!! yeah yeah bye! this game is gr8 dunno what your talking about
Give this man a pretty medal!
Ban him ban him now.
Poor armour design? Look at my helmet, that's not poor design!
Sprint has been in Halo for years, time to get over it, it's here to stay.
Its not -Yoinking!- ads. It doesn't slow you down, it doesn't tighten spread. It's nothing like ADS. It's the scope we all know and love but now we can see more.
Obvious troll is obvious. No sane person is unable to type a string of !!!! without putting 1s in it.
Sorry, you can't get a refund because you suck @ Halo 5. :}
I love this game. It's great! Being dead serious
ChieftaiNZ wrote:
Its not -Yoinking!- ads. It doesn't slow you down, it doesn't tighten spread. It's nothing like ADS. It's the scope we all know and love but now we can see more.
Friend, you need your eyes checked! All the armor are just blobby and thick, it doesn't stick out. Plus, customization is at a all time low. Look at Halo 3, look at reach, you could have customized your Spartan so thoroughly that you always stuck out in a multiplayer match. Halo 5 is just pick your overall armor and your helmet, go blend in with the crowd.

And sprint has only been around since reach, permanently infused into the game at 4. Just because its been around for 5 years, doesn't mean it should continue to stay if its absolutely poopy.

And it is ADS, didn't you press down the left trigger? rip rip rip rip
SO much hate :(
ChieftaiNZ wrote:
Friend, you need your eyes checked! All the armor are just blobby and thick, it doesn't stick out. Plus, customization is at a all time low. Look at Halo 3, look at reach, you could have customized your Spartan so thoroughly that you always stuck out in a multiplayer match. Halo 5 is just pick your overall armor and your helmet, go blend in with the crowd.

And sprint has only been around since reach, permanently infused into the game at 4. Just because its been around for 5 years, doesn't mean it should continue to stay if its absolutely poopy.

have you looked at halo 3?
ChieftaiNZ wrote:

Lolno. I swapped to bumper jumper straight away. No left trigger aim for me. Some of the armour genuinely looks good (copperhead, Anubis etc) but I'm wearing my current helmet as a joke.
Don't about the others but I got a refund for my digital MCC because I could not get online, it was totally broken at launch, I got the disc after the updates, I'm not sure they'll refund you OP, disliking the graphics, game mechanics and preferring Halo Reach don't stop the game playing, it's just your opinion,,, you could try.
If there would be splits screen I would buy that game but now need to wait Halo 6.
OP this is straight bait and you know it.
I will trade you your game for a pack of Huggies and a used pacifier.
This game literally gave me cancer. Why in bungie's holy name did they change so much of Halo and continue to call it Halo? I wasted $60 on this for nothing, I thought it was going to be alright even though I was continuously warned, but nahh I wanted to give 343 another chance. The Campaign is pretty tight, but god is the gameplay mechanics and graphics just awful. The game looks like one giant -Yoink- cartoon, how did they downgrade so much in the graphics department? Halo reach is a x360 game and it still looks 10x better than this garbage.

What else? Well theres ADS, sprint, shoulder CHARGE, meteor strike(?), -Yoink- armor designs, no splitscreen, special snowflake graphics, main menu looks gross - Actually, just read this guys thread he lists basically everything wrong with Halo 5 haha!!!!!!!!!111!!!1

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/343i-s-incompetent-game-design-is-killing-halo/0d7148b9-6521-4e84-bef8-d9c76dc4e1e4/posts

Dunno why I thought this was going to be an improvement to the series, way to "fix" something that wasn't even broken. So yeah 343, you shilled me pretty good with your trailers but the overall gameplay is just terrible. Pls gib $60 credit to my xbox account and take this game away, thank you!

#RIPhalo

inb4 "you barley played the game to understand it!!" , "yeah yeah bye!", "this game is gr8 dunno what your talking about" we'll see how long you're on this game before you start agreeing with all the other complainers friends :v)
Seems like you're trying to rile people up
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2