Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] So did I miss the free Voice pack?

OP genic21

I watched the Halo Championships like everyone else, but have not received my voice pack yet. I noticed that everyone was posting that they had already got theirs. I hate to complain about something that was free, lol. I just wanted to know if anyone else missed out like me and if there is anyway to still get it?
i haven't got mine either, hopefully we will get ours soon, i don't want to pay £7 for it.
Same here I already bought the voice pack about a month ago and tried to get it for my other account without paying.
Did you watch on championship Sunday on mixer with a LINKED Microsoft account? I am thinking most that haven't received it yet probably didn't have their accounts linked. I am not 100 percent what linking the two accounts together entails. There is probably some sort of mixer support you can contact about it though.
LethalQ wrote:
Did you watch on championship Sunday on mixer with a LINKED Microsoft account? I am thinking most that haven't received it yet probably didn't have their accounts linked. I am not 100 percent what linking the two accounts together entails. There is probably some sort of mixer support you can contact about it though.
So for the record, does watching it on the Mixer App on your XBONE count?
LethalQ wrote:
I honestly don't know. I bought the VOW back when it first released. I don't use mixer to often. I have always used twitch so I am not that familiar with Mixer.
LethalQ wrote:
For all info on this: MixPot FAQ . If you haven't received it by now, with the proper MS/XBL account link, then you need to contact them. There is a link there to help with that.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
For all info on this: [/url=https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/Xbox-MixPot-FAQ]MixPot FAQ [/url]. If you haven't received it by now, with the proper MS/XBL account link, then you need to contact them. There is a link there to help with that.
On the bottom of the FAQ page it gives a link for those who didn’t receive their Mixpot in time, but it only redirects me to some ghost forums. Is that where I’m supposed to go, or am I doing something wrong?
DaxSeven09 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
For all info on this: MixPot FAQ . If you haven't received it by now, with the proper MS/XBL account link, then you need to contact them. There is a link there to help with that.
On the bottom of the FAQ page it gives a link for those who didn’t receive their Mixpot in time, but it only redirects me to some ghost forums. Is that where I’m supposed to go, or am I doing something wrong?
I would say so. I might also tweet Xbox Support. I have always had good responses from them.
LethalQ wrote:
Yes, I watched it but I might have linked the accounts after the fact. So that would make sense why I didn't get it. When I tried linking the two accounts, it looked like they had already been linked? I don't know, I probably missed out. Oh well, It just sucks because I switched from Twitch to Mixer specifically for that reason. Good idea though, I will check with Mixer support. Thanks.
I literally signed up with the "use your Microsoft account option".

Why have I not got it yet?
Worir2001 wrote:
I literally signed up with the "use your Microsoft account option".

Why have I not got it yet?
I think I did the same.
LethalQ wrote:
It counts or at least it should as long as your account is linked. I don’t know if it does that automatically on the Xbox one app though
Same thing here, still haven't received it
Got nothing yet. And yes, my Ms account was linked to mixer and received several mixpots before :(
There;s a long running discussion topic on this already:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/has-someone-received-the-voices-of-war-pack-yet/a770b690-0b93-45ce-854c-f248fd313ba5/posts

If you don't get your pack by this weekend, make sure and reach out to support: xbox.com/mixpot.
All the details about Mixpot rewards can be found in this FAQ - you need to contact them before this Sunday as there is a 2 week window
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/xbox-mixpot-faq