So.. How's everyone's 152 grind going?

OP Dawnforger

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 66
I'm at 145 now, so I'm about about 17% of the way there.
I don't have a lot of time, but I'm probably averaging half a million every week or two.
At 151 with just over 10 mill to go, will get there easily if I don't get bored.

Not many legendary XP packs left though
I don't have a lot of time, but I'm probably averaging half a million every week or two.
At 151 with just over 10 mill to go, will get there easily if I don't get bored.

Not many legendary XP packs left though
The new Osiris pack in the store gives you 3 Legendary warzone XP boosts. It’s a high REQ price but every little helps.

Overall, my 152 grind wrapped up last year. Did a solid 2 and a bit month grind to get it finished.
I’m currently grinding alongside some friends to help everyone get that 152 too. It’s been fun playing Halo 5 with the community again.
I'm at 145 just about to hit 146. Haven't played Halo 5 since last year, feels longer honestly. I was so burned out from grinding, and when I saw how much exp I was getting for Warzone, I said enough is enough, I needed a long break lol.
Think I’m at rank 133. Going pretty good and I’m not bored of the grind just yet, the few times I do get bored I take a break and play some custom games
146, can't take it anymore
I'm currently one third into rank SR149 and has collected 40% of the xp required for SR152. At this time, I do collect in average a bit more than 250,000 xp/day. This as been done without consuming any Leg. WZ XP Boosts.

Due to this, I have a small collection of Leg. WZ XP Boosts saved for SR151 in order to make the final stretch feel a bit shorter.
I have ab 12 million to 152 so I’m very motivated
im level 5 i just started playing
I'm currently one third into rank SR149 and has collected 40% of the xp required for SR152. At this time, I do collect in average a bit more than 250,000 xp/day. This as been done without consuming any Leg. WZ XP Boosts.

Due to this, I have a small collection of Leg. WZ XP Boosts saved for SR151 in order to make the final stretch feel a bit shorter.
How many hours does it take to get 250k without boosts?
That's a lot, almost 2 million every week... You'll get there easily if you manage to keep it up.
Keep your req points saved for when the legendary XP boost packs show up.

It's a rough grind, it's a huge achievement to get to 152. I hope the rewards are truly unique to make it somewhat worth it
I'm about 17 mil away from max rank but my interest in grinding is starting to wane so I've been playing other games so I don't get burnt out

How many hours does it take to get 250k without boosts?
That's a lot, almost 2 million every week... You'll get there easily if you manage to keep it up.
Keep your req points saved for when the legendary XP boost packs show up.

It's a rough grind, it's a huge achievement to get to 152. I hope the rewards are truly unique to make it somewhat worth it
The main boost that I use is the WZ XP Jackpot which is by far the cheapest boosts. In addition to that, the boost is a bit more rewarding to use compared to the Rare WZ XP Boost.

With this strategy, it will take approximately 4 hours of actively playing Mythic Warzone Firefight to reach 250k.
I'm 15 million away, I just hit lvl 151. I can finally see the end, but its gonna be a long grind.
151 with 4.2 million to go to 152, but been doing it so much lately i need to cut back as im getting sore heads, but hopefully have it by the end of Feb.
I've got a little less than 700k till I get to 150. I'm pretty sure I won't make it to 152. Halo 5 will be like Reach and I'll get to the next to last rank and never finish.
Finished in November 2019 and haven’t really played the game since then. I’ve been getting the urge to jump back in for a long time, but there are so many other games I have been enjoying that I can’t pull myself away from them to play a game I’ve already dumped over 50 days of my life into
I'm 118, wanted to hit it but spending 16 of the last 24 months in anotherr country without my xbox has ruined my hopes of making it. Oh well though, as cool as the skin would be, I probably would use a camo coating instead of it anyways.
After two years of playing arena on and off I went from 145 to 146. It’s safe to say this is where I will be when infinite launches.
It's going great, cause I'm not doing it XD

Guess the incentive wasn't enough to keep my fire going.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 66