OP Dawnforger

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. ...
  7. 29
I don’t even try anymore, I gave up at level 100 because using 12,000000000000 boosts a day and only playing warzone 34 hours a day isn’t fun
Currently still trying but fading fast... 149... 🥵
I don’t even try anymore, I gave up at level 100 because using 12,000000000000 boosts a day and only playing warzone 34 hours a day isn’t fun
Unfortunately, I can inform that there do only exist 24 hours in a single day which means that you must have invented time travel in order to make up for the 10 hour discrepancy.

On the other hand, 12 boosts (i.e. 12 games) is a pretty reasonable amount of games for a single day. If you dedicate these boosts on Mythic Warzone Firefight, then you will get approximately 200,000 xp/day which is fairly reasonable.
One thing I can say for sure since I started onto the road to SR152. I recently unlocked the H2 BR and that look, that zoom and those sounds are so incredibly satisfying when you finally unlock it in game. I'm so glad they didn't make it like the CE Pistol.
There are so many things wrong with this statement I don't know even know where to begin. But in about 2 hours of mythic fireifght (which is maybe 4-5 matches), I can get over 100k xp. On a workday, playing essentially only from 6pm to 10pm, I can get anywhere from 130k-180k a night. I get that your still relatively low rank, but you can knock out quite a few ranks within a week. Plus on the weekends, if I'm playing by myself, all I'll do is play mythic, but I'll take quite a few breaks (do things around the house, step outside, even switch playlists for a minute)... and still end up with 300k-500k a day on the weekend. It's entirely up to you what you do and I'm not trying to persuade you one way or the other... but it's still possible for you, and there's other ways of getting there than just spamming mythic firefight.
I have made a great effort, I have played turbo and I have spent almost all my reqs, but it works for the exp it gives, this in a good way
I have made a great effort, I have played turbo and I have spent almost all my reqs, but it works for the exp it gives, this in a good way
Almost 17m of the 50m required... you got this. One thing I've started doing (not sure it'll help you... but I'll throw it out anyway). I don't necessarily like using my reqs (I have more and more as of late)... But I let my RP build up all month, and then in the days prior to turbo, I go on a spending spree with getting gold packs. I have found that the boosts I get from my spending spree usually last me for almost the entire month until turbo comes around again and I need more... hopefully that'll help you on your quest...
I don't even wanna talk about it. I play about 4-6 hrs a week. And I've been on 150 since the beginning of last summer. With 2/5 of the way left till 151. I only play arena. I cant stand warzone or firefight. This game has literally ruined my xbox one experience. Because I want that damn level as a personal achievement. But I haven't gotten to really experience any other game on the 1. Like I'm literally wasting my money for gamepass because I own the disc and have yet to actually use the service due to how long this is taking
I don't even wanna talk about it. I play about 4-6 hrs a week. And I've been on 150 since the beginning of last summer. With 2/5 of the way left till 151. I only play arena. I cant stand warzone or firefight. This game has literally ruined my xbox one experience. Because I want that damn level as a personal achievement. But I haven't gotten to really experience any other game on the 1. Like I'm literally wasting my money for gamepass because I own the disc and have yet to actually use the service due to how long this is taking
Honestly, you shouldn't keep working towards it. In the grand scheme, it is a meaningless accomplishment.

I have made sure I still play other games during my grind, and only use Warzone Firefight as a passive game while I listed to podcasts or books. If you don't want to do Firefight, then you are making the grind so much harder. I would honestly not go for it if I was only doing arena, and I am only 10.5 million away.

Enjoy some other games. In the end, the accomplishment is neat but not worth sacrificing your happiness.
Just hit 148 as of today...still many months of grinding to go
I’m full of piss and vinegar still! I’m also only at SR 42😁.
40 million xp gained.
10 million xp to go.
C0ldM0use wrote:
40 million xp gained.
10 million xp to go.
You're well on your way buddy, all of you will get there with patience and effort.
X 1NF1NI7Y wrote:
C0ldM0use wrote:
40 million xp gained.
10 million xp to go.
You're well on your way buddy, all of you will get there with patience and effort.
Yea, that's home stretch territory.

I'm just now approaching 25mil xp and getting to the half way point, I feel like once I reach 151 the final level will be easier but perhaps that is just wishful thinking.
X 1NF1NI7Y wrote:
C0ldM0use wrote:
40 million xp gained.
10 million xp to go.
Yea, that's home stretch territory.

I'm just now approaching 25mil xp and getting to the half way point, I feel like once I reach 151 the final level will be easier but perhaps that is just wishful thinking.
You sure won't forget that last level you achieve, it'll be burned into your brain for awhile.
Too close for 149!!!
Only 4.3 mill left!
I just hit 10 mil left on the grind last night. I would really like to be sub 5 million by this time next month, which should be completely doable.

If I can get to 152 before the end of June then I should have plenty of time to do my annual Halo campaigns playthrough and also grind out Spartan Ops. I'm hoping that also leaves enough time to get some Mass Effect in before Infinite releases. It all sort of depends on if I get into Infinite flighting and how much time that takes up.

For multiplayer I would love to have some time to go back to Halo Wars 2 for matches like I used to play. That game needs support.
Mongerty wrote:
I just hit 10 mil left on the grind last night. I would really like to be sub 5 million by this time next month, which should be completely doable.

If I can get to 152 before the end of June then I should have plenty of time to do my annual Halo campaigns playthrough and also grind out Spartan Ops. I'm hoping that also leaves enough time to get some Mass Effect in before Infinite releases. It all sort of depends on if I get into Infinite flighting and how much time that takes up.

For multiplayer I would love to have some time to go back to Halo Wars 2 for matches like I used to play. That game needs support.
That's a fairly reasonable timeline, you definitely got this. I keep thinking about trying out the ME remaster as well, it is my second favorite series right next to Halo, but I think 2021 will be a Halo year through and through for me.
Mongerty wrote:

That's a fairly reasonable timeline, you definitely got this. I keep thinking about trying out the ME remaster as well, it is my second favorite series right next to Halo, but I think 2021 will be a Halo year through and through for me.
I hope Infinite is everything they're trying to bill it to be. I fear with a lot of the rumors I've heard might change the game around, and that worries me. I like 5, the entire franchise really, I'd hate for it to turn into a game I wouldn't be fond of playing.

I do love ME as well and I'm looking forward to the releasing in a couple weeks. It's a great franchise and can't wait to see how it plays on Xbox One.

I'm just under 14m to go... but it's going to be a slow go as I'm taking a break from mythic FF to focus on finishing my game mode comms, specifically breakout and strongholds are the only ones left. And the xp in those is awful... but between turbo weekends and playing games like castlewars when they come around to finish other comms like mongoose destroyers... it somewhat makes up for it. I just wish the other players were slightly more understanding after 6 years of the game being out. Still amazes me and frustrates at how sweaty some people are in certain gametypes that are the only way to finish certain comms... just forces me to play them that much longer. It's not just the enemy teams, which makes my frustrating even worse... it's my own teammates who actively team kill (still having found a legit reason yet)... again... makes it rough...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. ...
  7. 29