OP Dawnforger

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Drufter wrote:
Drufter wrote:
Not grinding for 152 because it's just not worth it.
You only get an emblem and a weapon skin for Halo: Infinite, but I wouldn’t mind some exclusives 👁👁
Another reward for SR152 is the Mantle Emblem in Halo 5.
That’s what I meant by the emblem, also the mantle emblem is quite nice but i usually rock the unicorn emblem
There will be also a new Armor for all lvl 152 players. Thats the only reason, i keep going with grind. Only 9,000.000 EP left😅
The only thing that has been specified about this reward is that one reward will at least be an exclusive armor coating and another reward will be an exclusive weapon coating. If I have understood the meaning of coatings correctly, a coating is a pre defined color pattern for a weapon or armor piece.

Something else which is worth noting is that they have been very precise with stating that they may have plans to add few other SR152 rewards in Halo Infinite.
Quote:
Halo 5 didn’t do a great job at rewarding our most engaged players (SR 152s), so we’ve added a few tokens of appreciation in Halo Infinite to help make up for that. Below you can see two of those tokens in the form of an exclusive armor coating and weapon coating.

Link:https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/inside-infinite-december-2020
wait. That means

this:
https://prnt.sc/zw3cne

and this:
https://prnt.sc/zw3dlx

are not special armos for lvl 152 players, but only a color coating? ._.
There exist a possibility that they haven't revealed every single reward as they where very clear with the wording that it was "two of those tokens".
I’m not going for 152. It’s not worth it. The Infinite reward doesn’t really interest me and all you get in Halo 5 is an emblem
I start grinding on July 28 of 2020... as of today... I'm just over 1.6 million into 150... grind slowed greatly with moving and starting a new job the past two weeks, but still trying to plug away... every little bit helps I suppose. I'll get there eventually. Right now my expected completion is toward the end of August (the date varies at this point with the slow down)... But I'll get there...
I started in September of last year I was SR40 and am now 500k away form SR151. Remember the Legendary Warzone XP packs are available for 5$ if you have the link you can buy them anytime.
I started in September of last year I was SR40 and am now 500k away form SR151. Remember the Legendary Warzone XP packs are available for 5$ if you have the link you can buy them anytime.
That'll cost a lot of money if you rely on buying them too much... Can't remember the bonus for firefight but say its 10k, that $5 will get you 200k XP with the 20 cards you get.
Something I’ve started doing now that I have all the noble team armors is doing challenges in war zone based on the characters I try to recreate...
Carter (noble): Use only weapons that appear in Halo Reach
Kat (intruder): Use only UNSC vehicles, no REQ weapons
Jorge (indomitable): Use only explosive weapons and turrets
Jun (vigilant): Use only long-range weapons
Emile (wrath): Use only close-range weapons, always try to use shotguns
Noble Six (decimator): Use only UNSC weapons, no REQ vehicles
About 1 mill into 150 and i am hitting a wall! Warzone FF is the bane of my existence at this point... but I am still really enjoying arena. Wish that they gave a bit more for Arena matches. Once I get 152 it will feel like a huge weight off of my chest lol.
i'm currently at 18,657,275 xp, I try and average 200k-250k xp a day. But its a rough grind. Breaks are needed.
What's the reward if you hit max rank?
X19Doug95 wrote:
What's the reward if you hit max rank?
At this time, the only reward for SR152 is the Mantle emblem in Halo 5.
But everyone is doing it for halo infinite rewards.
I'm 145 atm, trying to muster up the strength to keep going
I’m a third through 150 and it gets boring after a while.
stalled at 114,but will grind later
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3