2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 23
Had a really good grind last week, pulling 500,000+ xp a day. Now, I have about 4.6 million xp left to grind before I reach 152. Taking a short break now, before I jump back into that insanity!
I'm about to hit 148 this week, so I'm about 28% of the way there myself. Having fun grinding it out though, it's nice to have something to work towards. We got this, boys!
Not grinding, not going to even approach that rank.
I only play 2 to 3 matches a day (a forth if I got dumped into a game midway).
I personally don't see grinding worth the effort, reward, or time. I've got a lot of other things to do with my time.
I am at level SR115 27875/35000 XP Do you think I can do it?
Depending on how much dedication your have... it's possible but pretty unlikely. You have roughly 35 of the the 50 million xp to go. You'd have to pull in something around 225-250k per day just to come close (and that's just an extremely rough guess). Even with constantly using legendary boosts, that's still going to eat a lot of time during the day. If 152 is something you want, I would say try to keep going once Infinite releases... there will be a small population of us left behind finishing up what we can. The choice is yours... and it's up to you. Make sure you check out the featured playlists every week, that'll help. Also mythic firefight is permanent.... and always, always always make sure to put a boost on. Always!! Now go finish the fight Spartan!!
Prewojo wrote:
Depending on how much dedication your have... it's possible but pretty unlikely. You have roughly 35 of the the 50 million xp to go. You'd have to pull in something around 225-250k per day just to come close (and that's just an extremely rough guess). Even with constantly using legendary boosts, that's still going to eat a lot of time during the day. If 152 is something you want, I would say try to keep going once Infinite releases... there will be a small population of us left behind finishing up what we can. The choice is yours... and it's up to you. Make sure you check out the featured playlists every week, that'll help. Also mythic firefight is permanent.... and always, always always make sure to put a boost on. Always!! Now go finish the fight Spartan!!
Thanks
Prewojo wrote:
I highly doubt that the requirements for SR115 is 15 million XP. To be more precise, he has only obtained an impressive 4,347,875 xp which means that he needs 45,652,125 xp to reach the final rank. Your estimate was off by just 10 million xp which isn't that bad.

If we assume that Halo Infinite will be released in Nov 1st, then he has 242 days to collect the xp if he wishes to reach SR152 before this date. This means that he needs to collect in average just below 190,000 xp/day.
Prewojo wrote:
I highly doubt that the requirements for SR115 is 15 million XP. To be more precise, he has only obtained an impressive 4,347,875 xp which means that he needs 45,652,125 xp to reach the final rank. Your estimate was off by just 10 million xp which isn't that bad.

If we assume that Halo Infinite will be released in Nov 1st, then he has 242 days to collect the xp if he wishes to reach SR152 before this date. This means that he needs to collect in average just below 190,000 xp/day.
Thanks for the data
Firefight gives you the most XP
Prewojo wrote:

I'm sorry I forgot to put my mathlete hat on and be absolutely perfect before I hit "submit"... Please don't burn me at the stake!! Even though I wasn't exact down to the single xp... the point was made, he's going to have to put in a ton of hours, play a lot of games, and be smart about what matches he goes into if he truly wanted to hit 152.

And since we're on the subject of making sure everyone is perfect at all times. Your assumption (as well as that of others) of a release date of Nov. 1st is a little absurd. Nov. 1st (in looking at a calendar) is a Monday, and video games don't release on a Monday. They either release on a Tuesday, or in some cases, some editions of games have been known to release the Thursday or Friday before the "official release". With November being the 20th anniversary of the OG Halo release, I'm comfortable with assuming November. Halo's actual release date was Nov. 15th, and since we all know of 343's penchant for Easter eggs, cool little remembrances and flashbacks, I would submit that the 15th would be a better assumption for a potential release date. But here again, we run into that pesky little Monday problem, so I would say a better assumption would be the 16th. It would put it right up against the Holidays... and coincides with Halo's anniversary... but that's just me. I don't work for 343 and don't have any hard evidence of anything... I say just keep playing... make sure everyone does everything perfectly and never once makes a mistake... and Infinite will come out when it comes out.
Prewojo wrote:
Prewojo wrote:

I'm sorry I forgot to put my mathlete hat on and be absolutely perfect before I hit "submit"... Please don't burn me at the stake!! Even though I wasn't exact down to the single xp... the point was made, he's going to have to put in a ton of hours, play a lot of games, and be smart about what matches he goes into if he truly wanted to hit 152.

And since we're on the subject of making sure everyone is perfect at all times. Your assumption (as well as that of others) of a release date of Nov. 1st is a little absurd. Nov. 1st (in looking at a calendar) is a Monday, and video games don't release on a Monday. They either release on a Tuesday, or in some cases, some editions of games have been known to release the Thursday or Friday before the "official release". With November being the 20th anniversary of the OG Halo release, I'm comfortable with assuming November. Halo's actual release date was Nov. 15th, and since we all know of 343's penchant for Easter eggs, cool little remembrances and flashbacks, I would submit that the 15th would be a better assumption for a potential release date. But here again, we run into that pesky little Monday problem, so I would say a better assumption would be the 16th. It would put it right up against the Holidays... and coincides with Halo's anniversary... but that's just me. I don't work for 343 and don't have any hard evidence of anything... I say just keep playing... make sure everyone does everything perfectly and never once makes a mistake... and Infinite will come out when it comes out.
No problem
Prewojo wrote:
Prewojo wrote:

You guys need to grind?
I'm grinding everyday... in more ways than one... but yes, as far as Halo 5 is concerned I am still grinding. I'm hesitant to give specifics because I don't want to be flogged for being inaccurate... but I'm currently 150 trying to make it to 152 before Infinite comes out... and the sooner the better as I have other plans in the Halo universe once (if) I complete everything in Halo 5...
Prewojo wrote:
I'm grinding everyday... in more ways than one... but yes, as far as Halo 5 is concerned I am still grinding. I'm hesitant to give specifics because I don't want to be flogged for being inaccurate... but I'm currently 150 trying to make it to 152 before Infinite comes out... and the sooner the better as I have other plans in the Halo universe once (if) I complete everything in Halo 5...
Ah, you doing Firefight? Do that to get there quicker, you get the most xp that way.
Prewojo wrote:
Ah, you doing Firefight? Do that to get there quicker, you get the most xp that way.
I do. On a typical day what I'll do is get my roic firefight win, then head over to arena to get my arena win (I'll usually do a super fiesta or big team super fiesta)... once I get my win packs I'll go back to warzone and either get into mythic firefight or warzone. Our company still needs marines and the xp isn't bad in there... and I enjoy it. I can only handle so much mythic... it's tedious and frustrating after awhile.

All this to say, I do have some favorite game types too, so when they rotate in, I like to switch up what I do to accommodate those game types. And since they're featured, I usually don't feel too bad about spamming those as the xp is relatively decent...
Im currently at 105 but I doubt I'll make it before Infinite releases. But fingers crossed I can still make the goal in time.
I’m 151 and I have 9.5 million left. So close but yet so far. Mythic FF is more fun with friends. But even then the grind can be boring.
Prewojo wrote:
Prewojo wrote:

I did choose the date as it can at least be used as an estimate. Based on your assumptions, your indirect approximation was slightly worse.

If we assume that your calculations was correct and he had 35 million xp remaining and that he needs to collect 225-250k xp/day, then you have indirectly assumed that Halo Infinite would be released within 140 to 160 days. This corresponds to that Halo Infinite will be released anywhere between July 22nd and August 11th in 2021. If we instead used the correct XP remainder in terms of xp, then your assumption about the release date for Halo Infinite would be placed anywhere between September 2nd and Spetember 23rd in 2021 which is also far earlier than my own assumptions.

My own assumptions was based on that Halo Infinite would be released at the beginning of November and I picked a nice date in order to keep the calculations simple. In addition to that, I didn't want to give a too optimistic number which which in turn meant that I had a higher preference for an earlier date compared to a later date in November.
DrEZdoesIT wrote:
I’m 151 and I have 9.5 million left. So close but yet so far. Mythic FF is more fun with friends. But even then the grind can be boring.
Same Here!
i am at 139-140
I also have a question: do you have to get more xp to level up if your level is higher?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 23