2. ...
  3. 62
  4. 63
  5. 64
  6. 65
  7. 66
  8. ...
  9. 68
I was pretty convinced I wasn't going to make it, but I'm at 151 with just over 7M left. I kinda doubt I'll make it by November—It took me about 14 months to go from 150 to 151 with my normal rate of play, although I've been grinding points with a little more focus since then.

I just need to stop goofing off in Super Fiesta matches all the time and play a bunch of Warzone Firefight every night lol
Wanted to check back the last time I posted in this thread (beginning of August) to get a touchstone of how quickly I'm progressing. Right around 6M now. Waaarrgarble. So, I'm collecting about 750,000 points a month, and that includes playing a ton of Firefight. Enough so that I'm really sick of Firefight. lol. Counting on some double-XP weekends with WZ Turbo and Assault to boost me, but I don't think 152 by December 8 is gonna happen.
Try to play more Mythic Firefight instead of the normal mode. Although it's quite a bit harder, It gives you double what you would earn from Heroic Firefight.

Also, I checked your service record and you seemed pretty split between arena games and warzone. if you're really going for the 152 reward I'd recommend on playing only MWFF with maybe a few arena games to make it less boring.

At your current level you need to earn only 70,000 xp a day (2,100,000xp / month). If you earn between 15,000xp per match (with no boosts) and 25,000xp per match (with legendary boosts) you would need to play only 3-5 matches of Mythic Warzone Firefight a day to meet your requirement. This totals to no more than two hours of gaming a day depending on what boosts you have and how much arena you play.

As an added bonus October will likely have double xp across the board because of Halo 5's anniversary so Heroic Firefight will give xp equal to Mythic Firefight but with almost guaranteed wins.
I was pretty convinced I wasn't going to make it, but I'm at 151 with just over 7M left. I kinda doubt I'll make it by November—It took me about 14 months to go from 150 to 151 with my normal rate of play, although I've been grinding points with a little more focus since then.

I just need to stop goofing off in Super Fiesta matches all the time and play a bunch of Warzone Firefight every night lol
Wanted to check back the last time I posted in this thread (beginning of August) to get a touchstone of how quickly I'm progressing. Right around 6M now. Waaarrgarble. So, I'm collecting about 750,000 points a month, and that includes playing a ton of Firefight. Enough so that I'm really sick of Firefight. lol. Counting on some double-XP weekends with WZ Turbo and Assault to boost me, but I don't think 152 by December 8 is gonna happen.
Try to play more Mythic Firefight instead of the normal mode. Although it's quite a bit harder, It gives you double what you would earn from Heroic Firefight.

Also, I checked your service record and you seemed pretty split between arena games and warzone. if you're really going for the 152 reward I'd recommend on playing only MWFF with maybe a few arena games to make it less boring.

At your current level you need to earn only 70,000 xp a day (2,100,000xp / month). If you earn between 15,000xp per match (with no boosts) and 25,000xp per match (with legendary boosts) you would need to play only 3-5 matches of Mythic Warzone Firefight a day to meet your requirement. This totals to no more than two hours of gaming a day depending on what boosts you have and how much arena you play.

As an added bonus October well likely have double xp across the board because of Halo 5's anniversary so Heroic Firefight will give xp equal to Mythic Firefight but with almost guaranteed wins.
and it'll be faster. Hope so that Warzone give the same amount that Mythic on october.
Luzbel08S9 wrote:

As an added bonus October well likely have double xp across the board because of Halo 5's anniversary so Heroic Firefight will give xp equal to Mythic Firefight but with almost guaranteed wins.
and it'll be faster. Hope so that Warzone give the same amount that Mythic on october.
Why? What’s special about October?
Luzbel08S9 wrote:

Halo 5's Birthday
Luzbel08S9 wrote:
Luzbel08S9 wrote:

Halo 5's Birthday
huh, that make sense i guess

As an added bonus October will likely have double xp across the board because of Halo 5's anniversary so Heroic Firefight will give xp equal to Mythic Firefight but with almost guaranteed wins.
Did every birthday month of October have Double XP in some way in each playlist? I just wasn't sure if I could expect October to have Double XP.
Luzbel08S9 wrote:
Luzbel08S9 wrote:

Halo 5's Birthday
Last year they ended 2020 with a month of double XP, WZ Turbo, and Castle wars. I don’t remember double XP for the whole month of October. You could be right and I just don’t remember.
wth? i just a got a quick spam, for this forum, why?
wth? i just a got a quick spam, for this forum, why?
That’s weird
8.5 million left. College is slowing me down lol. Holding out for 2xp during October :)
mordorsam wrote:

Did every birthday month of October have Double XP in some way in each playlist? I just wasn't sure if I could expect October to have Double XP.
Halo Community Update confirming double xp all month last year for halo 5's birthday.
BepisYeet wrote:
8.5 million left. College is slowing me down lol. Holding out for 2xp during October :)
Same, my friend. College is slowing me down as well, but hopefully, 2XP will guide us swiftly through our last few million.
I'm at 145 and I play bits and pieces of Halo 5 because I have an insanely large REQ pile of literally everything from just saving and not using it. But I'm good with where I'm at and just waiting for Infinite.
HYv47 wrote:
I'm at 145 and I play bits and pieces of Halo 5 because I have an insanely large REQ pile of literally everything from just saving and not using it. But I'm good with where I'm at and just waiting for Infinite.
Same here, 151 but not gonna worry about it. Infinite was fun in the test so I choose to focus on that.
psi5000 wrote:
HYv47 wrote:
Same here, 151 but not gonna worry about it. Infinite was fun in the test so I choose to focus on that.
I wasn't one of the lucky ones that got picked for the first test but I'm extremely excited for this second test. It's only been what 6 years?
mordorsam wrote:
BepisYeet wrote:
Same, my friend. College is slowing me down as well, but hopefully, 2XP will guide us swiftly through our last few million.
College is slowing down your grind? Where are your priorities, man? Jk, I’m glad to see you both are taking care of your education, that’s one of the best investments anyone can make. You’re both really close, don’t worry about 152, your time will come. Keep up the great work!
It’s fantastic to see so much positivity and encouragement between fans. This thread has been a blessing to witness. Keep up the great work everyone, if any of you ever need anything, hit me up.
Luzbel08S9 wrote:
Luzbel08S9 wrote:

Halo 5's Birthday
The last year on October I saw the Legendary boosts packs, that allow us get a ton of XP.
Luzbel08S9 wrote:
Luzbel08S9 wrote:

Halo 5's Birthday
The last year on October I saw the Legendary boosts packs, that allow us get a ton of XP.
I’m sure they will do something like that again, maybe not the same as before, but we shall see.
Luzbel08S9 wrote:
Luzbel08S9 wrote:

Halo 5's Birthday
Ya I hope they bring back these packs for October.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 62
  4. 63
  5. 64
  6. 65
  7. 66
  8. ...
  9. 68