2. ...
  3. 72
  4. 73
  5. 74
  6. ...
  7. 75
I'm now 5.8 million until 151. Still going strong
Keep it up bro!!! You're almost there... sort of... that 15 mil is no joke though... just keep your head on... you got this!!!
I have currently worked out that if i keep playing the way i have been then i should hit it shortly after halo infinite, this relies on the servers not dying tho, which I'm sure they wont.
Prewojo wrote:
Keep it up bro!!! You're almost there... sort of... that 15 mil is no joke though... just keep your head on... you got this!!!
I've only got like 3 or 4 boosts left to use so once their gone my grind is halted until I get paid again which is on the 28th so that's 2 weeks without a good grind xp
Prewojo wrote:
I've only got like 3 or 4 boosts left to use so once their gone my grind is halted until I get paid again which is on the 28th so that's 2 weeks without a good grind xp
If you instead use XP Jackpots or Rare XP Boosts, you will get approximately 70% of the xp compared to if Legendary XP Boosts was used which isn't that bad. The only major change is that you have to spend around 40% more time for the same amount of xp as if you use Legendary XP Boosts.
It's done. After nearly six years, I've finally made it to SR152. It was a very memorable journey, and I'm so glad that I decided to stick with it and make it there.

To the Spartans here that I saw in my games and played with, thank you. You made the final push to the top a lot better. I'm gonna take a break from the game for a little while, and then get back in later to help those still grinding away.

I'll actually miss the grind a little bit, but I won't miss Elites cross mapping me with Storm Rifles and Phantoms shooting at you with perfect accuracy while flying away lol.
I'm not even close. Rank 104, so I got loads more to go.
I have this irrational fear of using any boost over Uncommon, so I should probably get on that.
I have this irrational fear of using any boost over Uncommon, so I should probably get on that.
Lol uncommon or legendary you grinding 46 million xp isn’t practical.
I am at 145 and I not sure if I will make before the launch of Halo Infinite. I wish I had seen the skin reward for reaching 152 before the start of this month. I really only have the weekends to play. If I had know I wouldn't have been playing the games I got this year for my birthday. Having to work to provide for a family really doesn't give you a whole lot of time to keep up on news for games. Doesn't help I just got a Twitter account.
Sometimes, this fear can be to your benefit as the Uncommon XP Jackpot is by far one of the most powerful Warzone Boosts in Halo 5 and do even provide more XP than the Rare XP Boost.
I have set a goal for myself. I will be hitting SR152 before November 1st. That gives me 2 weeks from today to get 5.6 million XP. Halo is going to be my life for the next fortnight.
Final stretch boys. Keep on pushing.
I just can't force myself to play Halo 5 for so much time to only get an armor coating as a reward. I am starting to see why people are disliking armor coatings now because we are having to be forced to reach max rank in Halo 5 if we want our spartan to be white and black. Every other Halo game, you could just make them the color you want without the ridiculous and boring grind. I will just use another coating personally and save myself the torment.
Freeland7 wrote:
I’m a third through 150 and it gets boring after a while.
I figured I’d update this, and as of this post I have roughly 580,000 xp left until 152.
Freeland7 wrote:
Freeland7 wrote:
I’m a third through 150 and it gets boring after a while.
I figured I’d update this, and as of this post I have roughly 580,000 xp left until 152.
A couple more doors and it'll be all yours!!!
Not good. Halfway through 144
So I have watched multiple videos to how to gain xp fast, and I glad it has been helping. Half way through 145. Pretty sure I will reach 146 by thus Sunday and if I can rank up at least once a week I will make it before launch. Some of the videos do say to only get the Rare/blue reps packs. However I have tried this and it works great. I will save for a legendary pack and since I have unlocked everything I get 6000 req points which allows me to a Rare Req pack and I get 3000 Req points from opening it up. And when I open a legendary I tend to have around 12000 points and so I am able to open two Rare packs for pretty much free. Using this method in one day I went from 2 Rare Warzone xp boost to 13. I am still on the fence about the glitch using warzone boost in ranked or social. The quickest matches swat and infection last anywhere from 9 to 12 minutes. The fastest one was 7 minutes. And the highest xp gained has been 15000 where mytic firefight games have ranged from 10 to 14 minutes and I get on average 19000 and that is losing the last round, very rarely do I end up losing before the finale round. And when I win all rounds I get 24000 to 29000.
6 mil to go and closing fast
I'm 150 6mil in plan on getting to 151 before October ends
With Spartan Companies shutting down, and now Playlists going static, who knows how long they'll actually support this game anymore.

If you're going for 152, go faster. Who knows how long they'll keep these servers up.

Thread discussion on Playlists, if interested.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 72
  4. 73
  5. 74
  6. ...
  7. 75