Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] So I got betrayed for a Sniper Rifle.

OP WarMachine01992

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not make posts promoting the griefing of other players.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Spoiler:
Show
that's just over reacting.
I would do the same... in fact I have
How old are you?
No, it's finally getting frustrated for being betrayed for power weapons with no chance at retribution since Halo 3.
Ever heard of not lowering yourself to their level?

Very immature thing to do.
I know right, just because OP grabbed the sniper first that guy didnt have be a -Yoink- by pushing him into enemy fire.
So...you get mad about being betrayed and so your reaction is...do the same thing to not just the perpetrator, but everyone else on your team?
LOGIC.
BBT2014 wrote:

If you don't get punished, how are you ever gonna learn not to behave like that?
BRs wrote:
So...you get mad about being betrayed and so your reaction is...do the same thing to not just the perpetrator, but everyone else on your team?
LOGIC.
Didn't see the name of the teammate that did it.
well, not betrayed, but Spartan Charged by a teammate which knocked me off the edge of the base into enemy gunfire.

So, I followed him and the rest of my team for the rest of the game, and lowered their shields before each fight, and finished them off after fights if they survived, in addition to feeding myself to the other team for kills. It's too bad about the rest of the team, but it's an acceptable casualty. You betray me for a weapon? You lose the match.
Have you heard of the phrase two wrongs don't make a right? Disgraceful behavoir for everyone!
BBT2014 wrote:

If you don't get punished, how are you ever gonna learn not to behave like that?
Very pre-modern Neanderthal way to think there, buddy.
He's probably making it all up anyways attention whore lol
I'm at a loss as to why these people come here and expect sympathy? It's beyond stupidity.
If one of my team shoot me or KILL me for a sniper rifle (like Halo: Reach) I do the possible for revenge not for do the classic kid but because he started the "battle"
BRs wrote:
LOGIC.
Didn't see the name of the teammate that did it.
The secret service didn't see who shot Kennedy. They didn't just murder the entire f***ing crowd. You were absolutely in the wrong here.
I'd just report him through Xbox Live. It's that simple.
Betraying for power weapons needs to absolutely stop. And comparing it to JFK, well people didn't actually die here in real life.
I see no more duty to help a team when its members go against me.
Yep. Overreacting.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9