Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] So I got betrayed for a Sniper Rifle.

OP WarMachine01992

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 9
How hard is it just to wait for him to die then pick it up?
Ok....Maybe just punch that guy or shoot him once when he's in a firefight to kill him once...

..or just get the next sniper.

I never understood those idiots who start punching everyone for no reason mid-game, but now I do.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not bypass the profanity filter.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Spoiler:
Show
This is why Power Weapons were dropped in Halo 3, and would never have returned till the Fμck
heads at 343 brought them back in Halo 4
What on earth are you talking about
I mean...you could had seen if it happened again first...they may had just been goofing around and didn't realize you would fall. You're kinda the -Yoink- in this situation...
Are the halo mcc servers down? I have a open nat and i havent found a game in 30min?
I don't agree with all the goody two shoes on this thread, but killing your whole team because of one guy is a real Yoink move.
Yeah that rough man, having your own team taking down your shields so you can get shot easily just for a OP weapon. Try having someone do the same but only for lesser weapons like the BR....team mate followed me around, spartan charging me in a middle of a fight until he got ran over by our teams warhog by mistake then leaves. With a message of hate afterwards towards me for "Stealing the only BR on the map"

Welcome to Halo 5.
Pretty pathetic that you ruin the match for the entire team instead of just reporting/blocking the dude or whatever. Move on, what are you? 12?
I dealt with the exact opposite years ago. A guy was driving a warthog in Halo 3. I was the gunner. We were on Last Resort. After a while, he drove into the ocean and just kept driving around in water. I wasn't up for goofing off in a match so I jumped off and walked back to the fight. He decided to get out and shoot at me. Being not the type to just roll over and die by a teammate, I shot back at him and killed him. After that, EVERYONE ELSE on my team including him kept killing me. Where's the justice in that?

-Ryan
Just report people who do that.
A tad overreacting. It's just a sniper lmao
Geez people these days, just vote kick the jerks
inb4 lock
To people on both sides of this debate/argument... It's a game, you know that right? Nothing either side says will make me give a -Yoink- because Im too busy laughing that people are actually arguing over a topic this pointless. Just take a step back guys, these arguments never end with hugs and rainbows.
Its stupid when people do that how about helping the team or doing the objective..
well, not betrayed, but Spartan Charged by a teammate which knocked me off the edge of the base into enemy gunfire.

So, I followed him and the rest of my team for the rest of the game, and lowered their shields before each fight, and finished them off after fights if they survived, in addition to feeding myself to the other team for kills. It's too bad about the rest of the team, but it's an acceptable casualty. You betray me for a weapon? You lose the match.
Nah, I react better, they betray me, I troll them until they kill me again, then I boot their -Yoinks!-.
Why is this thread thriving?
I mean really, there are so many other great threads that people have made. Ones that are constructive or even share great ideas.
Instead, one where some kid complaining about being betrayed and then how he killed is team is popular.
This community is crazy, literally.
When someone betrays me for a dumb reason, I find them and betray them once. Eye for an eye. -Yoinking!- up the game for the rest of your team mates? Absolutely pathetic and immature. Quit being a whore and grow up.
well, not betrayed, but Spartan Charged by a teammate which knocked me off the edge of the base into enemy gunfire.

So, I followed him and the rest of my team for the rest of the game, and lowered their shields before each fight, and finished them off after fights if they survived, in addition to feeding myself to the other team for kills. It's too bad about the rest of the team, but it's an acceptable casualty. You betray me for a weapon? You lose the match.
I sincerely hope I never get matched with you. But then I probably won't, if you've hardly played the game and are a lower rank.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 9