Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

So I used an ultra rare vehicle req

OP LethalQ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
And got a phaeton! Surprising because I don't even have the req for it. Did pretty good with it as well.
LethalQ wrote:
And got a phaeton! Surprising because I don't even have the req for it. Did pretty good with it as well.
You mean the random req? If so that's cool... Haven't used them yet. Need to try them out I guess! Maybe I'll get lucky like you!
Ive use a lot of these cards, like 30 and always I get a -Yoinking!- gauss hog...
Lucky! I am still crossing my fingers on every gold pack to get the certifacation.
The Sector wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
You mean the random req? If so that's cool... Haven't used them yet. Need to try them out I guess! Maybe I'll get lucky like you!
Yes a random req
Ive use a lot of these cards, like 30 and always I get a -Yoinking!- gauss hog...
Make sure you check too! You might of gotten a ONI Gauss Hog too!
I feel you bro. With Rares, it's always a Rocket Hog (which I hate due to reload time)

With UTs, it's always a Gauss Hog.

Not that it matters, I usually either die within seconds of REQing (which happens no matter what I REQ) or I can't find a competent gunner. Once drove into the Core Room with a Hog and the idiot was focused on the enemy team while the core was 1 shot.
Nice! I've used a phaeton twice online. Once from a daily win, and then when I jacked someone.
I have only gotten one phaeton from a daily win pack. Haven't used it yet.
ihave 2 phaeton cards but i dont use them...

the only time i did use a phaeton was when i jacked an idiot trying to kill captain hestro....pp overcharge and takever.....was real fun to use it tho
I've used one ultra rare random vehicle req since launch and got a phaeton I didn't realize how rare it really is . Guess I got lucky!
Lucky you, still haven't got 1. No certification, no random card, and no random vehicle success.
Lucky you, still haven't got 1. No certification, no random card, and no random vehicle success.
Most people report that Phaeton is the last permanent REQ they received. It was my last as well, even came after DLC REQ permanents.

Something to look forward to.
Lucky....I used my one and only ultra rare vehicle req card, got a gauss-hog, and got blasted by a banshee before I could use it.
I currently have 11 phaetons, and have used 2 in Warzone...and died real quick, both times. I suck as a phaeton pilot. For me, it's a flying coffin - when the enemy is real people playing as Spartans, and not campaign AI Prometheans, you in your phaeton is vulnerable. Wish I was better, but I ain't.
I used 2 in 2 games and got the phaeton twice, and got the commendation for it, talk about lucky!
Same with me nothing but gauss hogs.
You all act like the gauss hog is bad it's an awesome vehicle plus you used a random req so be happy with what you got
The Sector wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
I don't use a lot either, sure I have over 50 of them.
There is an ultra rare random vehicle REQ? I thought it went from common to rare?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2