So much for Herioskill being special anymore

OP jpraelster93

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18
Seriously, what on earth were you thinking making variants of it, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU 343, besides not making enough real new content.
At least bloodgore looks kind of cool (the stripes aren't white it's a miracle!)
I don't care how cool they look, this never should have happened, but I can't say I am surprised, they continue to make mistakes.
Yeah it's pretty lame. Guess they need to go ahead and make variants for Achilles next.
LethalQ wrote:
Yeah it's pretty lame. Guess they need to go ahead and make variants for Achilles next.
Calling it now, the april update will have it.
Lame, but I am over it. Will shelve my Helio when the variants come out.
This is basically no different than Bungie giving everyone recon and preserving a variant for the pre-order crowd alone. (which happened with Reach, mind you, I was just offering a comparison)

Except this isn't an exclusive, and anyone can complete the pre-requisites if they have the MCC. You won't have my sympathy on this subject.
Do not make nonconstructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
Achilles variants will come in March or April. It's going to be funny.
Oowoon wrote:
This is basically no different than Bungie giving everyone recon and preserving a variant for the pre-order crowd alone.

Except this isn't an exclusive, and anyone can complete the pre-requisites if they have the MCC. You won't have my sympathy on this subject.
Pretty sure Recon was exclusive in Halo 3, what they did in other games is irrelevant. I was wondering how long it would take for a 343 sympathizer to show up.
Nope. Recon was given out to everyone at one point.
Oowoon wrote:
This is basically no different than Bungie giving everyone recon and preserving a variant for the pre-order crowd alone.

Pretty sure Recon was exclusive in Halo 3, what they did in other games is irrelevant. I was wondering how long it would take for a 343 sympathizer to show up.
Well I didn't know that, thats just as stupid as far as I am concerned.
I don't care how cool they look, this never should have happened, but I can't say I am surprised, they continue to make mistakes.
It does suck, but it's honestly hard for me to be hyped about any armors anymore. I'm over it,
Same could be said for FOTUS but really, why complain about COSMETICS? Wear what you like because it looks nice, not because of the imaginary status you think it holds.
Same could be said for FOTUS but really, why complain about COSMETICS? Wear what you like because it looks nice, not because of the imaginary status you think it holds.
Fotus was for buying a console, that isn't special. Earning an armor is special. I will complain about it, because its a valid complaint, 343 continues to -Yoink- over people, be it hardly any new content since launch, or releasing armors that were special.
No. Fotus was purchased. Helio was an achievement.
Fotus was for buying a console, that isn't special.
Why not?
Oowoon wrote:

Recon was given out towards the end of Halo 3's life span with Reach around the corner, not only a few months after launch...
Why not?
Because spending a crapload of money on something isn't an achievement. I figured that would be obvious.
Why not?
Because spending a crapload of money on something isn't an achievement. I figured that would be obvious.
It was still marketed as an exclusive.

If you're going to argue that something is exclusive, it should apply across the board.

Frankly, I don't care either way just saying.
Why not?
It was still marketed as an exclusive.

If you're going to argue that something is exclusive, it should apply across the board.

Frankly, I don't care either way just saying.
I don't consider shelling out money for something as being the same as actually earning it. To each their own I suppose.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18