Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

So, uh, do the H5 marines still like sandwiches?

OP Spartan Roks

Just wanted to know whether the H5 marines still liked sandwiches like they did before the covies went on a glass making spree.
No.Artifical created warzone enemys/allies dont like sandwiches or food in general.
Dont feed them.
The miners on Meridian on the other hand are humans,so there are most likely some that likes sandwiches.
No.Artifical created warzone enemys/allies dont like sandwiches or food in general.
Dont feed them.
The miners on Meridian on the other hand are humans,so there are most likely some that likes sandwiches.
huh, thinking about it now, we don't really see any UNSC marines in halo 5's campaign...

Welp maybe the halo 4 marines like sandwiches, after all, their predecessors always bugged spartans for sandwiches
Dont feed them.
huh, thinking about it now, we don't really see any UNSC marines in halo 5's campaign...

Welp maybe the halo 4 marines like sandwiches, after all, their predecessors always bugged spartans for sandwiches
What this? You got a sandwich in there?
Dont feed them.

Yes,the Halo 4 Marines still like sandwiches.
But they dont tell it you in public to prevent an debat about the best topping.
Dont feed them.

Yes,the Halo 4 Marines still like sandwiches.
But they dont tell it you in public to prevent an debat about the best topping.
You don't top a sandwhich silly, you dip it in flavored oils.
Yes, I would love a sandwich. You are very kind.
I gave my sandwich to the little grunt sitting on the ledge before I kicked his butt off and grabbed the skull he was singing about.
BadDogg55 wrote:
I gave my sandwich to the little grunt sitting on the ledge before I kicked his butt off and grabbed the skull he was singing about.
was that right after he polished your boots?
BadDogg55 wrote:
was that right after he polished your boots?
lol... Yeap!