Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

So what do you want in H5?

OP Spartan Roks

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
343 has done a great job of listening to its community as they have been fulfilling fan requests at a fast pace. So I want to ask the community, what do you want in H5? I'll start things off. I want the classic Firefight mode and the brute 'nades back (both the spike and incendiary).
"343 has done a great job of listening to its community". Yeah.......NO.
lol, i want a good game with good story and good servers. thats it. they are not far from it, but they need to pay attention.
im not developer, but community wants the same (at least the majority).
Quote:
343 has done a great job of listening to its community as they have been fulfilling fan requests at a fast pace.
something about a thread that has been on going everyday since 2012 on their own website, black undersuits, and splitscreen.

Im not buying that
So I want to ask the community, what do you want in H5?
Split-screen
Unlockable armor is what I would like to see most, no doubt.

This post has been hidden.

Quote:
343 has done a great job of listening to its community as they have been fulfilling fan requests at a fast pace.
something about a thread that has been on going everyday since 2012 on their own website, black undersuits, and splitscreen.

Im not buying that
(sorry for the late response) but the black undersuits were only asked for recently (three or two months back) so it's reasonable that it is not their top priority. Splitscreen is going to be a little harder since I've never known a game to add spliscreen after launch to the degree of halo's (you have to understand that it affects mostly everything in H5 whether it be campaign, multiplayer and custom games, and I'm guessing you want four player, not two player)
Quote:

Im not buying that
In Ske7ch's Q&A, he said black undersuits were being discussed. That split screen one is total BS though. They've already said it's impossible to implement it into halo 5, but they're looking into it for halo 6. You can't use split screen as an excuse.
"343 has done a great job of listening to its community". Yeah.......NO.
Please, let's compare the things the community as a whole has wanted and received to the ones we haven't received.
I want to be better in Halo 5. I'm not sure what it is about doing a solo que in Slayer, but I always seem to be the worst player.
I want to be better in Halo 5. I'm not sure what it is about doing a solo que in Slayer, but I always seem to be the worst player.
*facepalm* thats not what I meant...
classic firefight and the falcon, id also like some classic halo 3 armor too, that would be awsome.
Split-screen would be nice.
I want to be able to play Team Snipers (on Arena maps), and Super Fiesta.
I'd like:

Bayonet assassinations.

Armour skin editor.
343 has done a great job of listening to its community as they have been fulfilling fanrequests at a fast pace. So I want to ask the community, what do you want in H5? I'll start things off. I want the classic Firefight mode and the brute 'nades back (both the spike and incendiary).
If it were possible splitscreen, but otherwise some offline firefight like in Halo Reach would be nice.
Unknown wrote:
I would like to see the full version of customization options in halo 5. The customization options of halo 4 with black undersuits would be enough tho.
So many armors have good chest but bad arms or whatever.

Even minor part swapping would Mae much better armor.

It is already possible, modders did it in the pc version.
Armors aren't solid pieces, and can already be mixed.
Better, more varied Arena content... playlists, gametypes, maps... Arena desperately needs more variety.
What I think would make the game a lot more fun and better!!

Forge World 2.0 like the Halo Reach one but make it little bigger!

Or make the maps boundaries like 3-5 times more out and make it you can go 3 times higher up or little more to have bigger better Big Team Battle Maps and have Big bases!!

I want more vehicles to!!

UNSC:
1. Hornet
2.Felcon
3. Pelican you can shoot and fly it

Covenant:
1. Revanant
2. Chopper
3. Phantom you can shoot and fly it

Please 343 industries!!
People know what I want.
Dont even need to say.