Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

So, what's everyone gonna do when it comes out?

OP crownflare

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
Just wanted to know everyones first reactions and such to the game when it comes out- like what they'll be doing or checking out.
Me, personally, I'll be doing a little bit of the Campaign, then Matchmaking straight after. That is, if I end up not forgetting to leave the Campaign because my first instinct is to always finish a "Story Mode" of a game before hopping into Multiplayer.
Same here. But if anything I'll probably be just waiting for it to install more than anything else.
Well its a tuesday at midnight UK when i get it, and as i work nights I call in sick that night see? And i will be up all night and not sleeping until I have that legendary capaign ;)!

Then once that is done I'm gonna log as many hours of MM before work later that night :P
I generally play the campaign on Heroic first, then go into matchmaking, then go back a few days later to run through campaign on Legendary.

God, I can't wait.
My go to for every Halo game has been campaign first, on solo legendary. Then i do easter eggs/skulls and then co-op at random intervals between matchmaking games
My go to for every Halo game has been campaign first, on solo legendary. Then i do easter eggs/skulls and then co-op at random intervals between matchmaking games
For me too; except, I've never really bothered with locating easter eggs/skulls.
day before release have friend round and do traditional play through of legendary on all previous games in order CE,H2,ODST, the rest of H2, H3, H4 then at midnight go onto my pre-downloaded digital copy of guardians, hit up 4co-op legendary with friends pad juggling with my m8 because no -Yoinking!- split screen! arrrrrrg! then hit forge before going into warzone. many cans of monster ripper and a pig worth of bacon cheese sandwiches shall be ate that day! who's joining me online at midnight?
eLantern wrote:
For me too; except, I've never really bothered with locating easter eggs/skulls.
Those all contributed to achievements, so 9/10 times I did them. In fact, it was only recently that I went through and did all matchmaking skulls for Halo 3 multiplayer maps
Legendary Campaign Solo...as always.
Don't know. Maybe play MCC or Rock Band 4
Play it
Campaign then grinding ranked match making!
Go to YT and watch the campaign.
Willko wrote:
Don't know. Maybe play MCC or Rock Band 4
Well have fun playing outdated games.

I for one will be playing warzone.
I will gather my comrades, we shall playing ze campaign, we shall feels ze emotions, we shall eat ze Doritos and mountain Dews. Then we willz scrutinize the story.

On the serious side, was thinking of starting to stream, and thinking of using Halo 5 to get into it. I'm not bad, though I play alone mostly so my K/D suffers. But yeah gonna play every game mode, and once ranks are live I'll be there as I've never actually finished or played a ranked playlist consistently in my halo-life.
not buying the game. gonna borrow it from a friend
Campaign on heroic until completion, then right into Arena.
Play the game with my friend at his house like I always have done. Oh wait.
Priority one is forge. Priority two, slightly down the list, is warzone. Campaign is a distant third. If there had been firefight, that would have topped the list.
Gonna play through the game on Heroic, then play through it again on Legendary. Afterwards I'll be spending most of my time in multiplayer and Warzone.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6