Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

So, what's everyone gonna do when it comes out?

OP crownflare

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
Same here. But if anything I'll probably be just waiting for it to install more than anything else.
This right here. Yay new game!

LOLNOPE Install Install Install
Play campaign
I don't know what to choose first between Warzone or Campaign first lol If matchmaking works as it should I will probably play 1 match of warzone then play the campaign with a walkthrough of skull location on my laptop while I play if matchmaking has minor issues then just do campaign that's my plans for launch day
Die
Well, that's not very pleasant.
Install it.
Install it.
Then play it.
Watch the reviews and see if it's worth buying.
Campaign all day, hopefully beat it in one day
First thing is likely to dig around the menus some to see what the game has to offer. This will last all of 5 minutes.

A full solo play through of the campaign on Normal is the first real thing. I like to experience the game at my own pace without repeatedly dying and I really don't like missing dialogue in game or in cutscenes (my friends and I are prone to chatting because, well, we're friends). Later play throughs will include co-op, Heroic, and Legendary attempts.
After the solo play through, time to check out multiplayer. I know for a fact I am heading to Warzone before I do any Arena. After doing some of that, time to hop into some private custom games to explore the new maps - get to know the geography, weapon placements (and continually get to know how weapons handle), player movement, etc. Then back to Warzone, Arena, and Campaign to unlock things and enjoy the game for many months to come.
-Yoink- and moan? Isn't that what all halo fans do? (Sarcasm pls don't hurt meh)
CastBoy wrote:
First thing is likely to dig around the menus some to see what the game has to offer. This will last all of 5 minutes.

A full solo play through of the campaign on Normal is the first real thing. I like to experience the game at my own pace without repeatedly dying and I really don't like missing dialogue in game or in cutscenes (my friends and I are prone to chatting because, well, we're friends). Later play throughs will include co-op, Heroic, and Legendary attempts.
After the solo play through, time to check out multiplayer. I know for a fact I am heading to Warzone before I do any Arena. After doing some of that, time to hop into some private custom games to explore the new maps - get to know the geography, weapon placements (and continually get to know how weapons handle), player movement, etc. Then back to Warzone, Arena, and Campaign to unlock things and enjoy the game for many months to come.
I like this sequence of events it's probably exactly how I'm going to sequence things.
Custom Games to check out the new and updated weapons, abilities and controlls. Then go start the next chapter in John 117s story on either Normal or Heroic. Then Multiplayer.
What I'm I gonna do?

Play it.
Japarikan wrote:
Campaign all day, hopefully beat it in one day
Remember twice the lenght!
What I'm I gonna do?

Play it.
Specifically, I mean.
All campaign all the time, then probably warzone
I'll probably play through the campaign with a couple buddies...

then an spend a bunch of time in Warzone... Limited time has turned me into more of a casual player, and right now, Warzone appears to be a stress free way to get my halo fix during the week...

then on the weekends, I'll be in the Arena.
Probably play it...
Probably play it...
Dude, I mean specifically in-game. Of course you're gonna play it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6