Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Socail arena slayer ctf

OP BrawlingTerror5

I was off game a week and came back and in socail arena ctf is gone anyone know why ?
I was off game a week and came back and in socail arena ctf is gone anyone know why ?
The Core Play playlist? It is rotational. It has always been rotational.
I'm just wondering why Team Arena has to have Slayer... If I wanted Slayer instead of Objective Game Types I would have chosen a Slayer Centric game mode, not one that contains OGTs -- and for some unbeknownst reason, Slayer. Get rid of Slayer and insert Assault or KotH. I mean, we already have a Slayer Game Type as a default, it's literally the first Ranked Arena Game Type.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Team Arena is the amalgamation of competitive Halo. Of course Slayer is going to be in the rotation. It has to be.
Svbtlety wrote:
Team Arena is the amalgamation of competitive Halo. Of course Slayer is going to be in the rotation. It has to be.
Because it's not in every other playlist? Explain.
MrSid117 wrote:
The Core Play playlist? It is rotational. It has always been rotational.
Ok thank you
ZombieP1ow wrote:
I'm just wondering why Team Arena has to have Slayer... If I wanted Slayer instead of Objective Game Types I would have chosen a Slayer Centric game mode, not one that contains OGTs -- and for some unbeknownst reason, Slayer. Get rid of Slayer and insert Assault or KotH. I mean, we already have a Slayer Game Type as a default, it's literally the first Ranked Arena Game Type.
No, 343 demands you be a sweaty wanna be pro player that uses a pistol and players that prefer objective games can go pound sand. I think they're intentionally trying to kill the multiplayer base, or they just hate their fans in general. All Slayer All the time, no choice in the matter, 52 different slayer variations but no objective games. #garbagedevs
It's especially bothersome when you want to grind commendations and Slayer keeps showing up instead of the thing you actually want. All I need are Stronghold comms, the wins and the 3 caps without dying. I wish 343 would just make a Strongholds-only playlist for a time so I can actually make some progress in these damn things.