343 could you add a rotational social ffa playlist? I think it would be fun to play ffa with koth, oddball, snipers, and normal slayer. Mcc has these game types for all of the other halo titles. It would be fun to play them in H5.
Action Sack sometimes has those gametypes if you play long enough. My favorite is Snowball Fight.
343 could you add a rotational social ffa playlist? I think it would be fun to play ffa with koth, oddball, snipers, and normal slayer. Mcc has these game types for all of the other halo titles. It would be fun to play them in H5.
Is halo 5 the first without a "rumble pit" playlist?

I never played halo 4 other than a few games on MCC.
I'm not sure. I didn't play as much halo 4, but right now you can play social ffa for all halos except h5. It would be nice to be able to play more than just slayer in h5 ffa. I don't and i'm sure there are other people who don't care for action sack, so it would be cool to have a rotational social ffa playlist with different gametypes.
Is halo 5 the first without a "rumble pit" playlist?

I never played halo 4 other than a few games on MCC.
I believe so. To be completely honest, though, I do not see much point in having two FFA playlists.
As an avid FFA player I would love to see FFA get more playlist. However I understand the majority of the community doesn't like FFA. There really just isn't enough players to support two FFA playlist. But I definitely wouldn't be against more game types being introduced into ranked FFA. They added the HCS settings so why not add some oddball, KOTH, and maybe even fiesta into it.
YES! I'm not really a keen ffa player but more variety in ffa in this game would be so welcome. KOTH, Oddball, Snipes, Normal FFA, Fiesta, I mean look at mcc's ffa selection and you'd probably get the point, but something like a rumble pit playlist in this game EVEN if it was rotational would be so much fun to me. Definitely something I'd like to see after ODST Slayer drops.
I agree. I still think that the perfect FFA playlist was Halo 3's Rumble Pit. Social, 8 player FFA that allowed parties up to 8 people.
I agree. I still think that the perfect FFA playlist was Halo 3's Rumble Pit. Social, 8 player FFA that allowed parties up to 8 people.
Agreed
I think it's really around the time when h5 reduced the ranked lists and moves a some of them over to social ,whether into its own list or an intergrated one with percentages of weighting .
That way rather than the rotation system that has players like me only return because x playlist is up , only to leave again till next time round.
I have no interest in playing ranked but would frequent many lists if they were social and permanent .im sure I'm not in the minority with this view . It's really interesting looking at the h5 vs mcc playlist management theories , they are total polar opposites .
ZAPDANGDO wrote:
Agreed
It's social which means its unranked so whats the big deal if people want to go in with friends? Yeah they're might be some unfair teaming up every now and then but it shouldn't be that big of a deal.
I think it's really around the time when h5 reduced the ranked lists and moves a some of them over to social ,whether into its own list or an intergrated one with percentages of weighting .
That way rather than the rotation system that has players like me only return because x playlist is up , only to leave again till next time round.
I have no interest in playing ranked but would frequent many lists if they were social and permanent .im sure I'm not in the minority with this view . It's really interesting looking at the h5 vs mcc playlist management theories , they are total polar opposites .
I think the MCC team has been handling matchmaking really well.
agreed, Rumble pit should be nice