Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 18
Warzone is absolutely amazing, but its not social... You still have that overcoming urge to win. Social is where you don't care if you win or lose, its where you went to screw around with little to no objective.
Warzone is social(i try alot of stupid stuff in there).
So lets be honest!Social is a mind thing if you play the have fun and good times you can do this in every gametype.

@Crysis
You say one playlist,its the biggest clash of playercount we ever got in Halo,in my eyes thats alot.
I was a big BTB fan but never missed it,because of Warzone.
Great lack of playlist's?
What,infection?How long can you play that without getting bored?2-3 matches and im done for weeks with this kind of gametypes.
Halo is like when the teacher puts on a movie in school, everyone gets excited to kick back and relax during class. But ranked is when the teacher announces, you better take notes during the movie, because this will be on the test and you will be graded.... and collective groans are heard throughout the classroom.

Not having social playlists is probably the single dumbest move ive ever seen. Regardless of skill or if you care about ranking, knowing your performance is going to be graded always adds an element of stress.. because even if you truly dont care about rank, chances are some of the people you are playing with do, which changes the entire dynamic of the gameplay environment. When it comes to gaming which is a stress reliever for most, thats a huge problem. Forcing people into ranked play was just an incredibly boneheaded move.
My argument is not only the game modes but the lack of the "community" think ablut it... In Halos 1-3 you had machinimas that would come out almost every day, people would make great new maps, pics, vids, etc. then they would get posted to see who is the most crative and humorous...
Another thing is the lack of iconic weapons to the Halo universe
If this is a serious comment, then you're lying. Blatantly. The assault rifle and pistol combo are your starting equipment, just like Halo CE. The battle rifle from Halo 2 is still here. Needlers, fuel rod cannons, plasma pistols... These and more are all iconic weapons within the Halo universe.

(But I think you were just sneak-bumping.)
That is one of the smallest issues that dont really matter that much, its just something kind of worth addressing
MajnunX wrote:
Warzone is absolutely amazing, but its not social... You still have that overcoming urge to win. Social is where you don't care if you win or lose, its where you went to screw around with little to no objective.
Warzone is social(i try alot of stupid stuff in there).
So lets be honest!Social is a mind thing if you play the have fun and good times you can do this in every gametype.
@Crysis
You say one playlist,its the biggest clash of playercount we ever got in Halo,in my eyes thats alot.
I was a big BTB fan but never missed it,because of Warzone.
Great lack of playlist's?
What,infection?How long can you play that without getting bored?2-3 matches and im done for weeks with this kind of gametypes.
Team Doubles, Team Snipers, Mutli-Team, Infection, Griftball, KOTH, Oddball, Assault, 1 bomb, neutral bomb, 1 flag, and neutral flag. That is just off the top of my head. I can do some more research if you like.

Cool, it's 12v12 doesn't mean it's going to keep peoples attention, if that's the only social playlist they release. There is no excuse for the lack of playlists.
Thats the kind of stuff i am trying to bring to light to the mass public, so maybe they will bring them back because as of now it does not seem as though they are listening to their comunity
Also, let us have fully customizable emblems amd armor... Thats what set people different from each other, its what made you, you in Halo
FL Crysis wrote:
MajnunX wrote:
Warzone is absolutely amazing, but its not social... You still have that overcoming urge to win. Social is where you don't care if you win or lose, its where you went to screw around with little to no objective.
Warzone is social(i try alot of stupid stuff in there).
So lets be honest!Social is a mind thing if you play the have fun and good times you can do this in every gametype.
@Crysis
You say one playlist,its the biggest clash of playercount we ever got in Halo,in my eyes thats alot.
I was a big BTB fan but never missed it,because of Warzone.
Great lack of playlist's?
What,infection?How long can you play that without getting bored?2-3 matches and im done for weeks with this kind of gametypes.
Team Doubles, Team Snipers, Mutli-Team, Infection, Griftball, KOTH, Oddball, Assault, 1 bomb, neutral bomb, 1 flag, and neutral flag. That is just off the top of my head. I can do some more research if you like.

Cool, it's 12v12 doesn't mean it's going to keep peoples attention, if that's the only social playlist they release. There is no excuse for the lack of playlists.
Doubles and snipers wasnt social as far as i know.
Multi team/infection and Griffball the others are Gametypes not playlists.
They already said they are working on those social playlist we should just be a bit patience,next update is near in will drop with forge a big social part.
Always on the clown team=(
MajnunX wrote:
FL Crysis wrote:
MajnunX wrote:
Warzone is absolutely amazing, but its not social... You still have that overcoming urge to win. Social is where you don't care if you win or lose, its where you went to screw around with little to no objective.
Warzone is social(i try alot of stupid stuff in there).
So lets be honest!Social is a mind thing if you play the have fun and good times you can do this in every gametype.
@Crysis
You say one playlist,its the biggest clash of playercount we ever got in Halo,in my eyes thats alot.
I was a big BTB fan but never missed it,because of Warzone.
Great lack of playlist's?
What,infection?How long can you play that without getting bored?2-3 matches and im done for weeks with this kind of gametypes.
Team Doubles, Team Snipers, Mutli-Team, Infection, Griftball, KOTH, Oddball, Assault, 1 bomb, neutral bomb, 1 flag, and neutral flag. That is just off the top of my head. I can do some more research if you like.
Cool, it's 12v12 doesn't mean it's going to keep peoples attention, if that's the only social playlist they release. There is no excuse for the lack of playlists.
Doubles and snipers wasnt social as far as i know.
Multi team/infection and Griffball the others are Gametypes not playlists.
They already said they are working on those social playlist we should just be a bit patience,next update is near in will drop with forge a big social part.
In H3, Doubles and Snipers were included in both Social and Ranked. Sure some are playlist and others are gametypes, but nonetheless there are so many great playlists/gametypes that are missing from this game that is expected when you purchase a Halo game.Forge will help out some social aspects, but it doesn't solve the issue of the lack of playlists and gametypes. How much patience do people have nowadays after the debacle of MCC? The dreaded "Coming Soon" was the plague for MCC and in reality coming soon meant, six months, which was to late since the game died. The population of this game is scarce and having patience is not the answer to the woes of the Halo franchise. This game needed to have their ducks in a row to be a contender in this highly competitive market.
I know what they have said but those are things that should have been in the game when it dropped... With out that loses most of the community
I love Halo 5 but yes this should all be added in. Forge should be a great start.
as someone completely new to this game (never played HALO before H5) i wholeheartedly agree!

...i like MP and could really use a playlist where i can JUST PLAY without having to deal with the omnipresent pressure and teammates leaving mid-game to prevent their KD :/
They have a lot of adding to do before the community can gain their trust... The game should have been delayed so that they could have implemented those changes, i would have been more than happy to wait
as someone completely new to this game (never played HALO before H5) i wholeheartedly agree!

...i like MP and could really use a playlist where i can JUST PLAY without having to deal with the omnipresent pressure and teammates leaving mid-game to prevent their KD :/
This is very prevalent in Halo 5 because people want to be the best and that makes it to where people who just want to have fun are left behind and forgotten about
Rank, unranks and community map/custom game testing.
Spoiler:
Show
Dont get me wrong, im in love with Halo 5, but there needs to be a change. One that includes the community, and not so much a pro team...
They are working on social playlists
I haven't played a single Halo since 2, and I think 5 is wonderful. I just started playing this past Saturday and I'm not far into the game but I absolutely love the campaign story so far and I absolutely love playing Warzone (yes, I am not very good at it right now lol). I think it's great. But I can see the point of your topic as well.

I just wanted to bring this up, because I think Halo 5 is good and it's certainly brought someone like myself (who haven't played the series in a longggg time) back.

Cheers!
Yes! I miss the social aspect of Halo. I'm a recreational gamer so the competitiveness of Halo 5 along with the lack of infection and other "Action Sack" game modes sorta turned me off from it. But who knows? Maybe that'll change with future updates/forge.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 18