Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] solo legendary campaign achievement

OP xX dash IV Xx

so I played through all of halo 5s missions on legendary going straight through the storyline, but I didn't get the lonewolf achievement and was wondering which one I have left to do because it says I am 86% of the way done with the achievement. I looked through waypoint and looked like I was done. help please. thanks! you guys are the best
Did you try hard booting your xbox. (unplug for 5secs)
BadDogg55 wrote:
no but ill try....
BadDogg55 wrote:
no but ill try....
I was just reading another post from someone having the same problem..
If I were you... I'd post in the support forums. Your service record indicates that you did complete it. So it's crazy that your achievement didn't show up.
Did you skip any cut scenes? Some say that can cause a level not to register as complete. You have to watch them all from start to finish.
LethalQ wrote:
Did you skip any cut scenes? Some say that can cause a level not to register as complete. You have to watch them all from start to finish.
alright, ill see what I can do! It was set in score attack, so that may have been it, but the one mission that I accidentally skipped before updated and reported it to waypoint, but ill try. don't know if id have to restart the mission again.... ugh
I completed solo Legendary campaign as well, and didn't get the achievement. However, my internet was turned off by my dad for missions 1 - 10, and I didn't get any achievements for them either. Do you think I have to do them again maybe?
I completed solo Legendary campaign as well, and didn't get the achievement. However, my internet was turned off by my dad for missions 1 - 10, and I didn't get any achievements for them either. Do you think I have to do them again maybe?
This is also a likely cause as well. Regardless OP, I just did the same thing recently. It won't take too long to go back through if you have to. At least you know all the missions now!
Please don't revive old topics thanks