Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Solution to NO splitscreen in Halo 5 !!!

OP El Tibetano

I ran into this product on kickstarter, it splits the display on your tv screen so you can add more then one device at a time:

SLOGAN: A revolutionary way to show all of your devices together on one display in 1080p/60 with no lag — just plug, play and play.

Kickstarter page for more info:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1283573988/skreens-lets-every-device-stream-at-once-with-no-l?ref=project_link
I think for this too work you would still need two Xbox's to plug in. So there's no point
That's not splitscreen; you still need two Xbox's.
Such a travesty. I had some friends over last night and we all had to "take turns" playing the game.
yeah pretty damn pointless lol
OP that device is dumb, I've read seen about it before but the price is ridiculous still requires to xboxes plus the device itself. it's cheaper to just buy another xbox and tv than that silly contraption.
Atleast it prevents a team of split screeners from showing up.
Why can't we just be happy split screen is phasing out? I am. I haven't used it since Halo 2! And that was only for our patented garage LAN parties. It was fun, yes, annoying, absolutely. Set up and drink and play. But the tiny screens or half screens simply meant you could see less. So you would never be as good as if you were on a full screen. Just get an xbox for yourself to play on your TV. If you have kids that have to play, teach them to take turns or share; weird concept, right?
Anyway, I've been playing halo for a long time now, arguably longer (doesn't mean I'm better) than a lot of current players. I've been gaming since Mario on Nintendo came out. I welcome the change, and to be honest, if it reduces the really young players online, the loud obnoxious youth- you know who I'm talking about- then I am all for it, lol.
I just bought a second Xbox One and I won't use this.
Why can't we just be happy split screen is phasing out? I am. I haven't used it since Halo 2! And that was only for our patented garage LAN parties. It was fun, yes, annoying, absolutely. Set up and drink and play. But the tiny screens or half screens simply meant you could see less. So you would never be as good as if you were on a full screen. Just get an xbox for yourself to play on your TV. If you have kids that have to play, teach them to take turns or share; weird concept, right?
Anyway, I've been playing halo for a long time now, arguably longer (doesn't mean I'm better) than a lot of current players. I've been gaming since Mario on Nintendo came out. I welcome the change, and to be honest, if it reduces the really young players online, the loud obnoxious youth- you know who I'm talking about- then I am all for it, lol.
While I agree with some of your post, almost every single hour of my halo gaming experience has been on splitscreen(since halo 1). And not being able to play it like that has basically cut out all the fun for me. This device would actually be helpful in this situation, granted you need two Xboxes, but its better than two Xboxes and two TV's.