Solution to Warzone boss kill stealing

OP TriSarahTops303

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
How about if the bosses had a separate health pool per team let's say 1000 HP each completely independent to each other.

Every time your a red team member shot the boss it would subract health from the red team pool only.

So the first team to do 1000 total damage would get the kill that way no kill stealing can occure.
I like that idea.
ps. This was before I thought about the damage factor the warden takes over time, so forgive me for likeing the idea. But I do think it would have been cool to have.
Yes, that's a really good idea
Sooooo..... Have 343i hired you yet?
That's actually a pretty good idea
343 Take note.
How about if the bosses had a separate health pool per team let's say 1000 HP each completely independent to each other.

Every time your a red team member shot the boss it would subract health from the red team pool only.

So the first team to do 1000 total damage would get the kill that way no kill stealing can occure.
Darn! This is an excellent Idea. If nothing else, you could have a K.O. cap allowing for the vehicle/enemy to be damaged/disabled, allowing a GOOD REASON as to why there could be multiple tankmaster, banshee pilots, or even WARDENs in one game. However, if both teams K.O. the enemy, it has a reduced chance of showing up again within the same game. However, that cannot explain the 2 WARDENs at once scenario, though...
The system works fine. Learn to last hit. Don't let the boss get low enough health for an enemy to steal it without first making sure no one is around to steal it. It isn't rocket science.
yea what they need s to be rewarded for how much damage that you do rather than that last pathetic pistol shot
The system works fine. Learn to last hit. Don't let the boss get low enough health for an enemy to steal it without first making sure no one is around to steal it. It isn't rocket science.
Maybe it works fine, but it is an absolute sweat festival to make sure you get the hit. We shouldn't have to tell someone to get the last hit as a way to win. It should be things like " there is an outpost near were the Warden spawns, if you get two guys up there with a sniper you take out the enemies and get the wrest of your team to focus on him."
Or another option is that we could kill the enemies shooting at the boss so we can increase our chance of taking the boss. Or another plan get a power weapon and just destroy the boss before the enemy can. This has worked for me and a lot of other people.
Guys I'm not saying that the current way of doing things is wrong I'm just offering up a possible solution to something that frustrates a lot of players.

The fact you could let the whole enemy team take down all the boss health just to snipe of from half the map away and get this kill isn't really the best system, it functions but could be better.

Comment's such as just learn to steal the last shot arent really productive, yes it works but its cheap at if you use something like a sniper or tank it takes little to no skill to pull of apart from a little bit of timing.
This is a really great idea. To anyone in here who's sayin "just learn to get the last shot in" your just trying to start -Yoink-. The way it is now is just terrible and anyone defending it is just wrong.
That is a great idea but I think boss stealing really helps the underdog/under stacked team that may not have the communication that the other team has. I don't have an issue with boss stealing because some players just don't have the initiative to actually get a rail gun or spartan laser to rack up the points but just want to get kills.

I find if you lose 2 legendary kills but still manage to get your mini bosses and can hold 2 bases, for the majority of the game, you can still win with the last warden spawn.
Its a decent idea, but isn't kill stealing part of the game and how this is supposed to play
This is one of the most repeated ideas on these forums.
Its a decent idea, but isn't kill stealing part of the game and how this is supposed to play
Then how about make it if both teams get about 80% of their independent health bars down then it becomes free gain like normal that way kill steals can still happen but onlybit both teams have done significant damage to the boss
Or another option is that we could kill the enemies shooting at the boss so we can increase our chance of taking the boss. Or another plan get a power weapon and just destroy the boss before the enemy can. This has worked for me and a lot of other people.
+1
+1
+1
Can't be more agree with this

No more to say, just learn to play strategic. Stop acting like fools
Wow..that's actually very clever. I like that idea! That's also good at the fact that you need teamwork to take down the boss. Taking down the main bosses will be like a race now instead of just jumping in during the end to steal the kill.
Uchiokoshi wrote:
+1
+1
+1
Can't be more agree with this

No more to say, just learn to play strategic. Stop acting like fools
How is he acting like a fool by giving a suggestion and expressing his opinion. You are not doing anyone a favor with your insults.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15