Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] [SOLVED] How to take down a banshee ultra?

OP STi1l WR3CKED

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
Topic is the question. How do you do this? Which weapon is best against it? These fireteams are real problem since they usually spawn these banshee and 2 or even 3 of them at times. Seriously I believe its all 343s mistake as they did not predict what will happen if they made getting Achilles so difficult.... its just because of that armor. I mean farming.... make that armor free and solve the problem.... let a few companies suffer who unlocked it early.... we never asked them to farm or play sweaty hours in warzone... it was their choice and rember we are doing it of the good ... sacrificing a few to save many is never wrong....

EDIT: I made a rant about that whole Achilles thing because of frustration from those two banshee ultra. You guys can stop posting anything related to this whole post as I got he answer on how to distroy that thing and that there is no need to talk about that Achilles thing.
Plasma pistol, hyrda, sniper if you need some distance so you don't get killed. The sniper works to take down the health but that's about it. Best choice is to get a couple players with plasma pistols to take it down and steal it.
Plasma pistol, hyrda, sniper if you need some distance so you don't get killed. The sniper works to take down the health but that's about it. Best choice is to get a couple players with plasma pistols to take it down and steal it.
Plasma pistols are great and all as long as they aren't using wheelman.
Use an ultra banshee.
Splaser.
Rockets.
Team shot with kinetic bolt weapons.
Arclight.
Plasma Pistol.

I personally consider myself an ace Banshee pilot. When I fly, those are the things that effectively slow me down if players can do any of the above proficiently.
Wow you're just all over the place OP, you really need to organize your thoughts...

1) Banshee Ultras are really not exceptionally difficult to take out. Use any plasma pistol to bring it down to try and board it... If that doesn't work try team shooting it with BRs and DMRs, or Spartan Lasers. worst comes to worst pull another Banshee Ultra or an upgraded Scorpion to deal with the problem.

2) Achilles and Banshee Ultras aren't even remotely close to being connectable for this topic so it's tough to follow your train of thought... That said, just no- Everything in life doesn't come free and there's no reason people shouldn't have to work to earn Achilles.
You can have alot of fun with this. Some kid kept stunning me. I would play dead, and take off right before he got close enough to board. Did it three times and got bored.
Use an ultra banshee.
Splaser.
Rockets.
Arclight.
Plasma Pistol.

I personally consider myself an ace Banshee pilot. When I fly, those are the things that effectively slow me down if players can do any of the above proficiently.
Thanks for giving in your weaknesses. I appreciate it... usually people wont tell what gives them an edge. Thanks man... I will try it in my next game
Wow you're just all over the place OP, you really need to organize your thoughts...

1) Banshee Ultras are really not exceptionally difficult to take out. Use any plasma pistol to bring it down to try and board it... If that doesn't work try team shooting it with BRs and DMRs, or Spartan Lasers. worst comes to worst pull another Banshee Ultra or an upgraded Scorpion to deal with the problem.

2) Achilles and Banshee Ultras aren't even remotely close to being connectable for this topic so it's tough to follow your train of thought... That said, just no- Everything in life doesn't come free and there's no reason people shouldn't have to work to earn Achilles.
Yeah... uh about that.... went quite crazy after my last match trying to take down 2 banshee ultra alone :(

About Achilles. Tell me did we have any post about farming before it got released..... I mean in warzone ofcourse. Believe me these farming started to complete these commendations... if 343 didn't make it so hard to get it or would have seen this coming early.... farming would have never been a problem.... so yeah I believe its the armors fault....I am not closed minded... i can change my opinion on that if you can bring facts...
teamwork is probably the best option typically
Use an ultra banshee.
Splaser.
Rockets.
Arclight.
Plasma Pistol.

Thanks for giving in your weaknesses. I appreciate it... usually people wont tell what gives them an edge. Thanks man... I will try it in my next game
I'm not one to brag, but I'm generally good enough to still be productive. Whether it's terrain masking, building masking, timing your evasive maneuvers (not -Yoinking!- spamming LB like a -Yoinking!- idiot), or hit and run tactics, I usually find a way to counter any countermeasures used against me. That, and I use wheelman lol. But yeah, most pilots can be quickly shot down or forced to bail with the above tactics. For me, it usually just turns my rampage into a running riot or killing frenzy ;)
buckEyeOD5 wrote:
I play solo.... thats the thing because all the people I come to meet in halo 5 are just tryhards actually.....
Topic is the question. How do you do this? Which weapon is best against it? These fireteams are real problem since they usually spawn these banshee and 2 or even 3 of them at times. Seriously I believe its all 343s mistake as they did not predict what will happen if they made getting Achilles so difficult.... its just because of that armor. I mean farming.... make that armor free and solve the problem.... let a few companies suffer who unlocked it early.... we never asked them to farm or play sweaty hours in warzone... it was their choice and rember we are doing it of the good ... sacrificing a few to save many is never wrong....
The plasma pistols work well particularly the void's tear do to the awesome tracking.
Hydras are also a decent option.
Upper tier Rockets like the Spanker EM and High five work well.
Railguns work.
Sniper/DMR/BR Fire will work pretty quickly as long as you don't let it slip away and regain shields.
SPLASER is always a classic.
If you've worked out the pattern of evasion you can take it out with a Wraith or Scorpion.
Another Banshee works pretty well as long as you aren't out flown.
Binary/Beam rifles work two. Particularly the Twin Jewels of Methrylin. (Please note I don't care if I spelled that correctly.)
Turrets, Chaingun, Oni, Gauss, Rocket all will do the job as will their warthog counterparts
If they enjoy going for splatters you can jump, thrust, and hijack.
I even managed to take one out with a plasma caster.
You can have alot of fun with this. Some kid kept stunning me. I would play dead, and take off right before he got close enough to board. Did it three times and got bored.
I am probably one of the people you did it to Lol. Don't know how many times I take down a banshee and out flies off seconds before I can board. I wasted a sniper on a banshee since no one cared it was destroying the team. Did the job but wasted my req.
Splaser, Nornfang, SpNkr any of those could work
The plasma pistols work well particularly the void's tear do to the awesome tracking.
Hydras are also a decent option.
Upper tier Rockets like the Spanker EM and High five work well.
Railguns work.
Sniper/DMR/BR Fire will work pretty quickly as long as you don't let it slip away and regain shields.
SPLASER is always a classic.
If you've worked out the pattern of evasion you can take it out with a Wraith or Scorpion.
Another Banshee works pretty well as long as you aren't out flown.
Binary/Beam rifles work two. Particularly the Twin Jewels of Methrylin. (Please note I don't care if I spelled that correctly.)
Turrets, Chaingun, Oni, Gauss, Rocket all will do the job as will their warthog counterparts
If they enjoy going for splatters you can jump, thrust, and hijack.
I even managed to take one out with a plasma caster.
Have you or anyone here did take it out with a spartan laser? How may shots does it take?
buckEyeOD5 wrote:
I play solo.... thats the thing because all the people I come to meet in halo 5 are just tryhards actually.....
If you're interested in maybe joining a different company, message me.
Use a plasma pistol, preferably the void's tear then laser it with the endgame.
How can you connect ultra banshee to Achilles and farming? Even if everyone got Achilles, people will still farm the crap out ofwarzone for either stats,k/d, or just for fun. From my understanding of this post, it's because of Achilles 2-3 people are spawning ultra banshees...
and that last statement I don't even know what to say in the bolded...
buckEyeOD5 wrote:
If you're interested in maybe joining a different company, message me.
So I read your spartan company details..... definitely not like a company I would like to be a part of.... yet thanks for the offer :)
LKG Gluby wrote:
How can you connect ultra banshee to Achilles and farming? Even if everyone got Achilles, people will still farm the crap out ofwarzone for either stats,k/d, or just for fun. From my understanding of this post, it's because of Achilles 2-3 people are spawning ultra banshees...
and that last statement I don't even know what to say in the bolded...
The farmers will be lower as there is no need to grind anymore.....
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5